Dixie Chicks tour shows being cancelled?

Pete

Repete
rack'm said:
:wah::wah:

Poor poor things.....:duh:
I know, who will they blame now? They have shat upon The President, war supporters, conservatives, republicans, Toby Keith, and country music fans. :confused: I know :lightbulb: those rat ba$tard cross over / pop/ folk music fans who are so stupid, misguided and inbred they will not embrace the Chicks defection from Nashville and their "supreme enlightenment".

rack'm

Jaded
Pete said:
I know, who will they blame now? They have shat upon The President, war supporters, conservatives, republicans, Toby Keith, and country music fans. :confused: I know :lightbulb: those rat ba$tard cross over / pop/ folk music fans who are so stupid, misguided and inbred they will not embrace the Chicks defection from Nashville and their "supreme enlightenment".

Yea yea, that's the ticket.......it's a shame though, I liked their music.

Oh well.......

Pete

Repete
I can't help but think if Natalie Maines had just kept her mouth shut after her London snafu, short memory Americans would be snapping up tickets........but oh noooooooo she had to go and get snotty. I don't think Americans like snotty rich people.

Pete said:
I can't help but think if Natalie Maines had just kept her mouth shut after her London snafu, short memory Americans would be snapping up tickets........but oh noooooooo she had to go and get snotty. I don't think Americans like snotty rich people.

Just the words and message in their single pizzed hubby and me off. Why sing about taking back an apology?? Just dumb of them.

Pete

Repete
teverheart2002 said:
Just the words and message in their single pizzed hubby and me off. Why sing about taking back an apology?? Just dumb of them.
I am thinking she has a temper and thinks her chick poop don't stink and wanted to lash out and give a big old FU to everyone.

I remember her raging about having to pay alimony to her ex hubby, and then there was the whole FUTK T- shirt at the CMA awards. I think her mouth is writing checks their collective asses wont be able to cash.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
On Hannity and Colmes tonight, there was a segment covering the Dixie Chicks' predicament, and now they're saying the band has received death threats?!?!

Serious crap here now!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Penn said:
On Hannity and Colmes tonight, there was a segment covering the Dixie Chicks' predicament, and now they're saying the band has received death threats?!?!
Oh please :rolleyes: Every celebrity in the US receives death threats. Ask them how many they received BEFORE their little faux pas.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Penn said:

Serious crap here now!
Self inflected.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yep, I saw that on the news as well. The Chicks had to cancel "selected tour dates" due to low ticket sales numbers.

Way to go Natalie! :lmao: