Worst Best Buy Store Ever Is In California Md. Don't You Agree?

scratch

You would think that with all the time it took to put up that place and all the land they had we would have had a great store..If you have ever been to any other Best Buys you know what Im talking about..They crammed everything into that little store..Theres hardly no selection of anything you want and everytime you take two steps you got somebody breathing down your neck asking to help you...which isnt a bad thing but it would help If they had a selection of merchandise in there worth looking at to buy..That store is no better than Target or Wal-Mart..Tear it down start it again!!!!!!!!

Dondi

Dondi
I was sure they would do special orders for a CD I was looking for. But they told me they aren't allowed to do that. But they did look for it at other local Best Buys and refer me to their website. Gee, thanks.

Perhaps we need a Tower Records, put up some competition.

scratch said:
You would think that with all the time it took to put up that place and all the land they had we would have had a great store..If you have ever been to any other Best Buys you know what Im talking about..They crammed everything into that little store..Theres hardly no selection of anything you want and everytime you take two steps you got somebody breathing down your neck asking to help you...which isnt a bad thing but it would help If they had a selection of merchandise in there worth looking at to buy..That store is no better than Target or Wal-Mart..Tear it down start it again!!!!!!!!
Don't shop there.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
I rarely ever go in one. Best Buy just doesn't have the best buys. I wish it was a Circuit City.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I really couldn't say. I haven't been in them all yet. However, my life long plan is to hit every single Best Buy in the world so I can compare them all. :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have been in there twice and:

.....and everytime you take two steps you got somebody breathing down your neck asking to help you...

They've turned up their version of Customer Service. You're looking around, aisle to aisle, and you can't travel 10 feet without someone wanting to offer assistance.

I wish they had a better selection of 42" plasma tvs.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
elaine said:
I really couldn't say. I haven't been in them all yet. However, my life long plan is to hit every single Best Buy in the world so I can compare them all. :yay:

Worst Best Buy Store Ev... 06-09-2006 08:58 AM Must be nice to have such a worthless life

:lmao: I'm not sure how to respond to this one. Are you suggesting that having a worthless life is a good thing?

Ponytail

wxtornado said:
Best Buy Lite

Exactly. I've been in there quite a few times and all though their selection is limited, I think it's enough. They do special orders on appliances, TV's... but CD's?? Have you not heard of Amazon.com?

It's kinda like every other department store here. JCpenney's, Sears, Belks.. all just basically satellite stores. I guess they figure that there isn't enough of a population around here to support a huge store, which makes sense to me. I have been in all of them, and always feel like the is an echo due to the non-presense of shoppers. No complaints though, I can get in and out without waiting in line

As far as the Customer Service issue, its not like the same person comes up to you repeatedly and pesters you like a phone sales geek. Only one time did a sales girl from best Buy Stick with me for awhile, and she was trying to pick me up...had I not been seeing someone already, I'd been all over it. :whistle: As it was, she assisted me in picking out a good multi-outlet with circuit protection, and new hi-speed/lo drag A/V wires for the PS2.