time or desire for a face-lift

watercolor

yeah yeah
Would you fathom the idea of a face lift, or injecting substances into your face to exclude a wrinkle? I use to look at myself and tug and pull and stretch the places saying " a little there.." and "a snip there..." thinking that would do the trick. Teenage years and the sterotypes got to be to much. But...luckily I got smart.

I guess, what the question is..would you take the time, and spend the money to stay supposively 'forever young' or would you just do what is the logical and grow old with grace?

Click Here

The above shows that some people will go to greater links...to use things that are not even approved that could be deadly. At the cost of what? .....Vanity? I think not.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'll grow old with grace, but still think about having a boob job every now and then - although I doubt I'd ever seriously do it, :lol:!

H

Heretic

Originally posted by laureng
I'll grow old with grace, but still think about having a boob job every now and then - although I doubt I'd ever seriously do it, :lol:!

Every guy things of women having this done LOL

I went to FL on vacation once and said wow there are alot of big breasted women here....then i happened to notice the ads in the yellow pages for all the plastic surgeons.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I talk about getting a boob job, a thigh liposuction or getting my undereyes tightened but I'd never do it. I'm too scared of doctors and don't want to deal with recuperation time.

Plastic surgery is almost always about self-esteem. Whether it's the kid who gets reconstruction after a burn accident or the woman who gets a few lines erased or Michael Jackson who has become unrecognizeable. How far you go with it just depends on exactly HOW unhappy you are with yourself.

If getting a nose job or a face lift will make you feel better about your appearance, go for it. There's no shame in wanting to look the best you can.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by cariblue

Wouldn’t it be fair to say that having a boob job is done for the same reason as having a face lift? To improve one’s appearance? WC, you added a biased slant to your statement saying that “Luckily…I got smart” and “…would you do the logical thing and grow old with grace?” Until you’ve walked a mile in someone else’s shoes, you can’t speak to what is logical to that person.

Ok. well let me re-phrase it. Because I would not want to go under injection for myself or under the knife for myself I got smart with myself and chose not to do it.

Please exuse my lameness madam :blushing: :biggrin: Do you still love me :smooch:

SeaRide

facelift or not ..

Well, I am too ugly to qualify for any kinds of plastic surgery / facelift. I have no choice but age gracefully.

- cheers

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oops...

Attachments

• michael\'snextsurgery.jpg
    michael\'snextsurgery.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 203

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
I guess I'm okay with age, I'm doing better than fair in that dept, Maybe its because I act like a child most of the time. As for plastic surgery, I personally wouldn't because I feel lines and wrinkles are badges of honor we all earned by making it through life, and if anyone dosen't like the fact that my boobs no longer point at the roof or that I have crows feet around my eyes, well they can take a walk. My mother-in-law has a full face of lines and full grey hair and I think she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen because she carries herself that way. I had my time at being young, now I pass the batton to my beautiful daugher to carry for awhile!
I'm ready for Grandbabies!!!

K

Katie

I personally am going to get a boob lift, not have them made bigger, becuase the darn thing are big enough but just lifted some. Gravity stinks!