Noah's Ark rests in Iran?

PJay

I was watching "The Heartland" with John Kasich on FOX News last evening. Did anyone else see it? I tried to find a link to the show of last evening, but failed.
But I found:

http://www.speroforum.com/site/article.asp?idCategory=33&idsub=128&id=2424

Braving treacherous climbing conditions, and a hostile political environment, Cornuke says he discovered evidence of an altar site, and a structure that geological experts theorize could have been “hand-hewed.”

Read the rest of the link. Sounds very exciting...

dustin

UAIOE
BadGirl said:
I thought they found it years ago in TUrkey.. Mt Ararat?

There are satellite photos showing what could be interpreted as a large outline of a ship's hull. Iran won't let anymore satellite's fly back over the area for observation purposes though.

I saw a deal on History channel a couple months ago about this...

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

dustin said:
There are satellite photos showing what could be interpreted as a large outline of a ship's hull. Iran won't let anymore satellite's fly back over the area for observation purposes though.

I saw a deal on History channel a couple months ago about this...
How can they say where our satellites fly?? They don't own outer space. :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
Mikeinsmd said:
How can they say where our satellites fly?? They don't own outer space. :lmao:
ok now i cant remember if it was turkey or iran, but i do remember that the country did not grant permission for the US to use its satellites to gather info on it.

now that doesnt mean we dont already have photos of it, but i dont think the gov. could release them to the public because that would be admitting it violated the rights of a foreign gov. :shrug: but i could be wrong...

PJay

dustin said:
ok now i cant remember if it was turkey or iran

That'd be Turkey, Dustin.

And to what was discovered so far there, has not been proven.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
dustin said:
ok now i cant remember if it was turkey or iran, but i do remember that the country did not grant permission for the US to use its satellites to gather info on it.

now that doesnt mean we dont already have photos of it, but i dont think the gov. could release them to the public because that would be admitting it violated the rights of a foreign gov. :shrug: but i could be wrong...
What it is is Turkey won't let people climb up the mountain to take a look. Something about the mountain being a holy site or something. I saw the photos and didn't think it looked like a ship.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
Noah's ark has been claimed to have been found over 60 times, from 275 B.C to today. The reports are inconsistent. The ark has been found in different places on the mountain (and on different mountains, if you include earlier accounts). Its condition varies from almost intact to broken in half to only isolated timbers. The character of the wood varies from too hard to cut to falling apart at a touch.

What the reports of ark sightings have in common is that none has been corroborated. Most have few if any witnesses. Photographs and newspaper articles disappear, sometimes inexplicably, or they are too vague to be meaningful. Physical evidence either is not retrieved, is faked, or comes from recent wood carried up the mountain. They have the appearance of fables, not fact.

greyhound

wxtornado said:
Noah's ark has been claimed to have been found over 60 times, from 275 B.C to today. The reports are inconsistent. The ark has been found in different places on the mountain (and on different mountains, if you include earlier accounts). Its condition varies from almost intact to broken in half to only isolated timbers. The character of the wood varies from too hard to cut to falling apart at a touch.

bustem' dowm said:
What it is is Turkey won't let people climb up the mountain to take a look. Something about the mountain being a holy site or something. I saw the photos and didn't think it looked like a ship.

Whats the deal with all the devil people posting about Noah's Ark? :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
BuddyLee said:
Wait a minute, wasn't this thing made of wood?

Wouldn't that thing be dust by now?

:doh: :doh: Ya think? He may have used carbon fiber for strength...OR fiberglass holds up well on a boat....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ponytail said:
Salt cured, silicone impregnated...petrified. :shrug:
What are the freakin' chances?:lmao:

When's the last time you walked out in your yard and found a piece of petrified wood?

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
What are the freakin' chances?:lmao:

When's the last time you walked out in your yard and found a piece of petrified wood?

This morning. Had a good one goin', was outside sippin' on the coffee doin a once around to check for damage, lookin forward to going back inside to give the g/f a good morning, then saw the neighbor in her "nighty". :shocking: Petrified wood. 'twas all she wrote. :dead: G/f never had a chance. :ohwell:

:lol:

Last edited: