Page 1 of 264 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMDracing Imposters

Your user title SUCKS

SOMDracing Imposters

Last edited by crazysquid; 06-21-2006 at 02:33 PM. Reason: ..............

Never heard of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

3. 06-21-2006, 01:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    Some of you know me and some of you have seen me driving around town. I am an administrator on the local car club website www.somdracing.com. The problem that myself and other members of our group are having and have been having is the fact that when ever we get together at Target, Doughnut Connection, etc etc, there are a people that seem to think that they have to show off in front of us i.e. burnouts, excessive speed, vulgar slander, trashing the parking lot, and worst of all they claim to belong to our group which causes people to believe that our site / automobile club does these things on a constant basis. Our site does not promote any of these acts what so ever. We are a group that enjoys social events and admiring each otherís rides. We are constantly being told by the police that we are disturbing the peace when it is actually others that come around, try to show off, and leave to where the police show up and think that it's us. Our club is willing to do what is necessary to continue our get togethers without the immature acts of others. I know this seems like I'm venting to some. All I am trying to do is clear our club's name of any wrong doings and try to attract more auto enthusiasts to our group. If there are people driving around immaturly or claiming that they belong to our group, contact me so I can take care of it.

Jason
    Yea, nobody from your group would ever engage in any illegal activities...i.e street racing, burnouts, ect....
    Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    LOL what did you expect to happen? Happens everywhere.. You need to find a place that isnt out in the open. When a punk shows up send em on their way..
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

Hmmm....
    sounds like your car club draws the wrong kind of attention. I have been at target with a group of car enthusiasts when "members" of your organization have suddenly "appeared". You are claiming that there are imposters that behave the way you describe above, yet when I have ever been around "members" (I am assuming because they had your organizations stickers on thier cars) they behave exactly the way the imposters you blame above. What gives? Are you sure these people aren't actually members giving the rest of you a bad name? Who exactly are these "imposters" you speak of?

CageKicker Extraordinaire Chain729's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed
    Never heard of you.
    Its a bunch of kids that dump money into their cars and sit in parking lots. I stopped by with friend once (she talked me into it) and I decided never to do it again.
    PNC Bank sucks!

Don't blame me; I voted for Bob Barr.

"Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid that I'll take over."

"Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, wrong though they may be."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

"Unlike Chuck Norris instead of Chain's tears curing cancer, they will kill the devil."
    -Smooth

Taken from the website: "About SOMDracing.com.... Basically it all started about years ago with Justin Kline getting into cars, and racing. He decided to hang out in front of Target.... This is where I come in (Ron) I met a buncha guys at Target one night when I stopped by with my SRT4, and the rest is history. There is alot of drama with this club, but hell do you expect a bunch of gearheads, and guys and gals that party not to argue lol.

It has always been an interesting issue when we come toghter at parties. Yes we are full of drama and we love it. Usually we can back up most of the things we claim, so that isnt a problem."
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Blog Entries
    SOMD street and drag racing... can't imagine ANY of you would do anything stupid or illegal like burnouts..

Do you all own ricers and like to act like you are going fast by making a lot of noise going up and down 235??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

10. 06-21-2006, 01:50 PM
    Reason

CageKicker Extraordinaire Chain729's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FastCarsSpeed
    LOL what did you expect to happen? Happens everywhere.. You need to find a place that isnt out in the open. When a punk shows up send em on their way..
    Yep. It isn't so much that they attract the wrong the people, but that they do nothing about it. Personally, I think they like it that way; so I don't know why he's b****ing.
    PNC Bank sucks!

Don't blame me; I voted for Bob Barr.

"Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid that I'll take over."

"Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, wrong though they may be."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

"Unlike Chuck Norris instead of Chain's tears curing cancer, they will kill the devil."
    -Smooth

Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    Some of you know me and some of you have seen me driving around town. I am an administrator on the local car club website www.somdracing.com. The problem that myself and other members of our group are having and have been having is the fact that when ever we get together at Target, Doughnut Connection, etc etc, there are a people that seem to think that they have to show off in front of us i.e. burnouts, excessive speed, vulgar slander, trashing the parking lot, and worst of all they claim to belong to our group which causes people to believe that our site / automobile club does these things on a constant basis. Our site does not promote any of these acts what so ever. We are a group that enjoys social events and admiring each otherís rides. We are constantly being told by the police that we are disturbing the peace when it is actually others that come around, try to show off, and leave to where the police show up and think that it's us. Our club is willing to do what is necessary to continue our get togethers without the immature acts of others. I know this seems like I'm venting to some. All I am trying to do is clear our club's name of any wrong doings and try to attract more auto enthusiasts to our group. If there are people driving around immaturly or claiming that they belong to our group, contact me so I can take care of it.

Jason
    That was probably me in my Mom's Ford wagon. Sorry.

Members who have read this thread: 1