Page 2 of 264 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMDracing Imposters

HollowSoul
    I have a pinto...

can i join your club?

2. 06-21-2006, 01:53 PM
    Reason

Look. Here's the most important question. Does anyone in your group look, even remotely, like Vin Diesel?
    Magic has touched here

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
    Taken from the website: "About SOMDracing.com.... Basically it all started about years ago with Justin Kline getting into cars, and racing. He decided to hang out in front of Target.... This is where I come in (Ron) I met a buncha guys at Target one night when I stopped by with my SRT4, and the rest is history. There is alot of drama with this club, but hell do you expect a bunch of gearheads, and guys and gals that party not to argue lol.

It has always been an interesting issue when we come toghter at parties. Yes we are full of drama and we love it. Usually we can back up most of the things we claim, so that isnt a problem."
    exactly. Why in the hell would you put the fact that you fully enjoy drama surrounding your club and in fact, it would seem as evidenced by your post, encourage it? And it may not be such a good idea to advertise that you drive your car illegally on 235. You're only making other car enthusiasts look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bresamil
    Look. Here's the most important question. Does anyone in your group look, even remotely, like Vin Diesel?
    Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
    -Omar Khayyam

I swear to God I saw someone who looked exactly like him the other day, but he was driving a custom Hummer.

not that I would have noticed either way but I did overhear one of them comment to another that he "lives his life a quarter of a mile at a time"...coincident, I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat
    I swear to God I saw someone who looked exactly like him the other day, but he was driving a custom Hummer.
    WHERE?????? Vin Diesel and a custom Hummer. Fantasy complete!
    Magic has touched here

When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

You are what you eat. That is why Vin Diesel's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

Vin Diesel can divide by zero.

When Vin Diesel jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Vin instead.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.
    Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

10. 06-21-2006, 02:08 PM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    All I'm saying is that we are a bunch of motor heads that want a spot to hang out with out people doing immature s**t. You want us off the streets so we are doing that and we still get kicked out of the spots we go to.
    Maybe you should find another secret spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    All I'm saying is that we are a bunch of motor heads that want a spot to hang out with out people doing immature s**t. You want us off the streets so we are doing that and we still get kicked out of the spots we go to.
    Like someone else posted, find a different place to hang out. You are looking for attention or you wouldn't be sitting in the busiest parking lot in the County.

Sorry about the incident with my Gremlin.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Members who have read this thread: 1