Page 4 of 264 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 2637

Thread: SOMDracing Imposters

  1. #31
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,356
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat
    I swear to God I saw someone who looked exactly like him the other day, but he was driving a custom Hummer.

    Yellow Hummer SUT?

  2. #32
    I AM GUMBY DAMMIT gumby's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Pluto
    Posts
    1,167
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    That would defeat the purpose of trying to attract other motor heads that share the same interests then wouldn't it?
    Duurrrr Try MIR Thats where alot of geargheads hang and be seen
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz
    Yellow Hummer SUT?
    Don't remember the color, just the chrome. Outside and in.

  4. #34
    Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Speed World
    Posts
    979
    So Squid which car is yours? I know some of your members and hell made one of your members cars fast as hell (Not like he ever drives it fast or even knows how.). The people your attracting in the parking lot are usually gonna be young kids that you really shouldnt be attracting at all. A car enthusiast is one that enjoys wrenching and talking about cars and guess what in parking lots its just about showing off. Ask Chain why the neon people in waldorf started going to checkers.. Not enough parking spots for all the hoodlums and out of way so not to attract a ton of attention and allow the group to eat and talk about their hobbies. Less likeliness to attract attention then standing around in a parking lot not helping out a business at all.
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

  5. #35
    Your user title SUCKS
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Third Rock
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by FastCarsSpeed
    So Squid which car is yours? I know some of your members and hell made one of your members cars fast as hell (Not like he ever drives it fast or even knows how.). The people your attracting in the parking lot are usually gonna be young kids that you really shouldnt be attracting at all. A car enthusiast is one that enjoys wrenching and talking about cars and guess what in parking lots its just about showing off. Ask Chain why the neon people in waldorf started going to checkers.. Not enough parking spots for all the hoodlums and out of way so not to attract a ton of attention and allow the group to eat and talk about their hobbies. Less likeliness to attract attention then standing around in a parking lot not helping out a business at all.
    That's all I was trying to do was just have a place for us to hang out. I found a spot and I know which person you helped make his car fast lol I was just talking to him. I know the stupid s**t will never stop. Just wanted to vent and try.

  6. #36
    THE OTHER ACESRT04's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Back in the Park
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    That's all I was trying to do was just have a place for us to hang out. I found a spot and I know which person you helped make his car fast lol I was just talking to him. I know the stupid s**t will never stop. Just wanted to vent and try.
    So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your drivle.
    Last edited by ACESRT04; 06-21-2006 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnLuv
    His cars always come first until he wants some and then he's all

  7. #37
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,928
    Quote Originally Posted by ACESRT04
    So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your dribble.

    Wow, I don't think this is turning out as Squid had hoped...
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  8. #38
    Your user title SUCKS
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Third Rock
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by ACESRT04
    So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your drivle.
    lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a week because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.

  9. #39
    Voted Nicest in 08 BS Gal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    21,787
    Quote Originally Posted by ACESRT04
    So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your drivle.
    Well, that's just plain rude that he won't play nice. I'm gonna do a burn-out in my Pacer when I see them.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."



  10. #40
    Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Speed World
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a wekk because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.
    LOL looks like you have a new forum.. Ron would not let me or ace in the old forum hahahaha..

    Yeah that was ace but you missed one fact.. Who was winning in that race?????
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |