Page 5 of 264 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: SOMDracing Imposters

Quote Originally Posted by crazysquid
    lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a wekk because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.
    I was busted a LONG time ago. Yes Ron and I had a beef because he isn't a real gear head and can't work on his own car. Then when he does have someone work on it he doesn't live up to his end of the deal. So if you are friends with him that says a lot about you. Ask your buddy Ron how many time he booted me off that forum because he didn't want to hear my opinion. He can't drive his car nor will he ever learn how to drive it. If he can't accept that then he just bans people. Very mature. Kind of like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnLuv
    His cars always come first until he wants some and then he's all

Quote Originally Posted by FastCarsSpeed
    LOL looks like you have a new forum.. Ron would not let me or ace in the old forum hahahaha..

Yeah that was ace but you missed one fact.. Who was winning in that race?????
    That doesn't matter they should not have been racing on 235

Love you both
    I wanna sleep with you forever
    And I wanna die in your arms
    In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
    And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

:WhenRicersGoBad:
    “If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Wow, Hiya Woody. Just lil ol' Floyd here. MANY people in SOMD know my car. Im proud to say that its the little E-Blue SXT Neon. First off because it seems people are in the head bitting mood. I KNOW my sxt is far from fast. im in the group because of the car shows and all. Ok with that said.

I have never Banned anyone on the site and heck everyone knows that Ron cant drive. and intalling parts. Yea his SRT was at my place yesterday so i could install and test new parts, so that holds up the fact that he cant install anything. Im not sure if i know you ACE. but i do know Woody. I have no issues with either of you.

If everyone thinks that we need a new spot, help us out and suggest some places. because cops are everywhere and when a group of people gather cops dont like it.

hmm thats it for about now. i probaly wont post until tomorrow because i have more cars to work on today.

Later ;)

Quote Originally Posted by otter
    :WhenRicersattack:

Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina2001aniT
    That doesn't matter they should not have been racing on 235

Love you both
    Atleast I didnt have to go pick him up from jail that nite LOL...

Wait till we are in the new house.. Me and my Boyz are already schemin for a new uncle bens special killa.
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

[QUOTE=Tina2001aniT
    Love you both [/QUOTE]

We know......... we know........
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnLuv
    His cars always come first until he wants some and then he's all

we still get kicked out of the spots we go to
    Instead of hanging some place WITHOUT permission, check out the A&W in Callaway. The Rod and Custom club and the Corvette club meet there on different nights. If you're getting together to kick tires and compare mods, it shouldn't be a problem.
    If you're sitting in the parking lot next to the most traveled road in the county to attract attention, don't be suprised by the attention you attract.
    The stuff cheerleaders do on hardwood, it absolutely blows my mind - Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    -Illegals who are already here can stay, provided they haven't committed any crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd2004
    Wow, Hiya Woody. Just lil ol' Floyd here. MANY people in SOMD know my car. Im proud to say that its the little E-Blue SXT Neon. First off because it seems people are in the head bitting mood. I KNOW my sxt is far from fast. im in the group because of the car shows and all. Ok with that said.

I have never Banned anyone on the site and heck everyone knows that Ron cant drive. and intalling parts. Yea his SRT was at my place yesterday so i could install and test new parts, so that holds up the fact that he cant install anything. Im not sure if i know you ACE. but i do know Woody. I have no issues with either of you.

If everyone thinks that we need a new spot, help us out and suggest some places. because cops are everywhere and when a group of people gather cops dont like it.

hmm thats it for about now. i probaly wont post until tomorrow because i have more cars to work on today.

Later ;)
    Why not gather down by the movie theatre? There are a few parking lots there that seem to be quite roomy.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Come Play at BigWoodys FastCarsSpeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ACESRT04
    We know......... we know........
    :runninforthehills:
    Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true
    That God blessed the broken road
    That led me straight to you

Members who have read this thread: 1