Where's Appyday???

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I lost my computer to some virus's for the last 2 weeks. Now I am back on-line. Appyday where are you? I hope you are OK!!! :howdy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
persimmoncf said:
I lost my computer to some virus's for the last 2 weeks. Now I am back on-line. Appyday where are you? I hope you are OK!!! :howdy:

I've wondered the same thing. I haven't seen her at all.

R

remaxrealtor

MysticalMom said:
I've wondered the same thing. I haven't seen her at all.
She's always the last one to complain.......she has been pretty sick, ended up in the hospital for a short stay. Let's all let her know we've missed her!!!!! :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
She got tired of all the nasty red karma she was getting. and dissappeared herself That stupid crap keeps me away quite a bit too. So much more to life than opening oneself to to that stupidity from those who must hide behind the red square and list moderators who protect them. :ohwell:

PrepH4U

WildHorses said:
But Appy is one of the people who :neener: red karma and, in fact, embraces it. :high5: Red karma just shows that what you've said has triggered a reaction and encouraged communication from other readers. :getdown: Isn't that what forums are all about?:shrug: I want Appy back! :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum
I don't think it was the red karma that bothered her, it was just some of the personal mean comments that came along with it. :shrug:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
She was being actually threatened. She was told the person giving her the mean comments had been to her house and ridden with her so they knew where she lived. I believe this was intended to shift the blame onto me... Someone actually told her they thought it WAS me saying those horrible things in her karma. :ohwell:

I don't believe she's even reading the forums any more. which is prolly a good thing for her personal well being. I can understand people being upset with some one's actions, and like i tell my kids, if you're gonna fight, fight fair, and fight the issue not the person. I tell my kids, I love you, but sometimes i don't like what you do.

There are some on this forum who simply don't understand how to be a grown up, and feel the need to attack her personally for some things she did that bother them.

Enough is enough.

I can't say i agree with some of the choices she makes, but then again i have never walked in her shoes. She has a husband who is disabled, and is caring for her invalid mother. It is her sole responsiblity to support her household. I can't say i would be so dedicated, nor would I have the tenacity to raise a kid, support a house along with her husband and mom single handedly. When those of you who choose to harass her can say you have done even half of that, then you deserve a say. Until then....don't throw stones. We all do what we gotta do. Period. She has to live with her choices, as do those who have harassed her.

Last edited:
happyappygirl said:
She was being actually threatened. She was told the person giving her the mean comments had been to her house and ridden with her so they knew where she lived. I believe this was intended to shift the blame onto me... Someone actually told her they thought it WAS me saying those horrible things in her karma. :ohwell:

I don't believe she's even reading the forums any more. which is prolly a good thing for her personal well being. I can understand people being upset with some one's actions, and like i tell my kids, if you're gonna fight, fight fair, and fight the issue not the person. I tell my kids, I love you, but sometimes i don't like what you do.

There are some on this forum who simply don't understand how to be a grown up, and feel the need to attack her personally for some things she did that bother them.

Enough is enough.

I can't say i agree with some of the choices she makes, but then again i have never walked in her shoes. She has a husband who is disabled, and is caring for her invalid mother. It is her sole responsiblity to support her household. I can't say i would be so dedicated, nor would I have the tenacity to raise a kid, support a house along with her husband and mom single handedly. When those of you who choose to harass her can say you have done even half of that, then you deserve a say. Until then....don't throw stones. We all do what we gotta do. Period. She has to live with her choices, as do those who have harassed her.
Well said...:yay:

PrepH4U

I hope if she was receiving threatening karma she reported it and was told who gave it to her. I also hope the appropriate action was taken against whoever it was. Not all of us agreed with some of the things she did to make money to support her family, but she wasn't sitting on her azz with her hand out to the gov't to support them either. It takes a special person to care for an elderly person, let alone one w/alzheimers. I still miss her. :huggy:

M

missperky

PrepH4U said:
I hope if she was receiving threatening karma she reported it and was told who gave it to her. I also hope the appropriate action was taken against whoever it was. Not all of us agreed with some of the things she did to make money to support her family, but she wasn't sitting on her azz with her hand out to the gov't to support them either. It takes a special person to care for an elderly person, let alone one w/alzheimers. I still miss her. :huggy:

:yeahthat: Some people are messed up, I hope she comes back.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
PrepH4U said:
Please see my comment number 7.
"Moderators who protect them" means exactly what it says. I can tell you I pm'd vrai to ask who was leaving the crappy stuff for me, and was ignored. So those of you who lack balls, you are protected. Yay for you. Feel good? Then I've done my civic duty and helped make someone's day by being a whipping post.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Happy, Im so sorry to hear all of this. I know that when I first came on the forums I could instantly tell who was in whos pocket. It is sooo obvious when you browse the other areas, but not in the HORSE forum. Those brown nosiers dont post much when it comes to boring, stinky horses. They like the drama :diva: He said/she said crap...Im so sorry that you got wrapped up in that. You of all people!!
Appy knows you better than that.

Im sure that Appy used this forum as entertainment/contact when she had to stay home with her mom allot. It is sad that she doesnt feel comfortable to continue.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OK, back to painting the basement. Im painting clear thru the night to get ready for a carpenter in the a.m. I'm going to be good for nothing in the morning. Who wants to feed for me? :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

Wow! Who woulda thunk this thread would go here? I really enjoy the forums and the different opinions and ideas forumites have to offer, but personal lives should be left out of the whole recipe. Why does anyone care what a person does in their own place, on their own time. As someone else said, you don't know crap till you walk a mile in someone's shoes.

I have known Appy for over 20 years and she has a tremendous amount to offer when it comes to animals.....feel fortunate to benefit from forumites like this and leave them be personally, is that SO hard?

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:

Enough is enough.

:yeahthat: Very well said Happy. I know she misses her true forums :huggy: friends