Montery's Got a New Menu!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I got the Shrimp/Steak Alfredo ~ came with steamed veggies, which weren't too bad
RC got chorro Steak (like Polo but with steak)
:yum:
:yay:

But they had the AC CRANKED up...especially chilly since we had just hopped outta the pool and ran over for dinner :lol:
<BRR>

Hules

Curly locks!
Seems like every time I go in there, they have a new menu! Guess its because I don't make Monterey's a regular stop.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Hules said:
Seems like every time I go in there, they have a new menu! Guess its because I don't make Monterey's a regular stop.
REALLY? We just moved here 2 years ago this month and this is the first new menu we've seen, and we go there average, once a week. you really DON'T make it there often do you? :lol:

Angel

~*~*~
Went there last week for lunch with some friends. The new menu looks yummy, but I still got my burritos! I also asked for extra guac and sour cream and they bought me enough extra to feed an Army! :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Angel said:
Went there last week for lunch with some friends. The new menu looks yummy, but I still got my burritos! I also asked for extra guac and sour cream and they bought me enough extra to feed an Army! :lmao:
did they charge your first born for it too? :lol:
i always get extra tomatoes and it's as pricey as an extra salad... :ohwell: