Double murder in Bryans Road

88stringslouie

Wow!
It is hard to believe, but sad, that a double-murder occurred in the Bryans Road Shopping center yesterday.
I find it deplorable that the Post didn't cover it this morning. I saw it on channel 4 yesterday evening.

What is our area coming to? Are we becoming another PG county?
I guess so.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
88stringslouie said:
Wow!
It is hard to believe, but sad, that a double-murder occurred in the Bryans Road Shopping center yesterday.
I find it deplorable that the Post didn't cover it this morning. I saw it on channel 4 yesterday evening.

What is our area coming to? Are we becoming another PG county?
I guess so.
Hey hey hey watch it.... :lmao: :lmao: It is just a rock toss from PG

bcp

In My Opinion
It just something that follows lower income individuals.

The uneducated are hard to reign in.

Qurious

Im On 1.
bcp said:
It just something that follows lower income individuals.

The uneducated are hard to reign in.

yeah because we all know the upper class and higher income people dont have this problem [/endsarcasm]

bcp

In My Opinion
Qurious said:
yeah because we all know the upper class and higher income people dont have this problem [/endsarcasm]

If one were to base an opinion on the news presented to them each day, one could figure out that there does seem to be a very distinct relationship between the number and types of violent crimes being committed in various income groups and see that I tend to be somewhat correct in my observation.

Qurious

Im On 1.
bcp said:
If one were to base an opinion on the news presented to them each day, one could figure out that there does seem to be a very distinct relationship between the number and types of violent crimes being committed in various income groups and see that I tend to be somewhat correct in my observation.

I disagree. Just because the media chooses not to show you the type of crimes that do happen in upper class neighborhoods or where the income is high, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

There is definetly a relationship between the type of crimes being committed in every different income group...maybe you should do some research and present to the class the type of crimes that happen in those who make over $90k a year....

you'd be surprised.

Cat4everrr

A. According to the evening news the suspects aren't from here or even PG. They are from DC

B. I live in Bryans Road and none of my neighbors are section 8 types. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if most of the family income levels are six figure plus

Pandora

Speedy70 said:
So many people misquote the bible. :rolleyes:

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil.

Gene Simmons was in the bible? :lmao:

They say money cannot buy happiness. I'd like to test that theory. :whistle:

Pandora said:
Gene Simmons was in the bible? :lmao:

They say money cannot buy happiness. I'd like to test that theory. :whistle:

LOL I doubt Gene was in the Bible. :lol:

I meant that the majority of people say 'money is the root of all evil', when that quote is incorrect. :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Ok....where is Bryan's Road? Is it the area on the way between Pax River and Waldorf on Rt. 5, or is it the area on Rt. 5 heading from Waldorf to Clinton? I always get those two areas mixed up.

donbarzini

BadGirl said:
Ok....where is Bryan's Road? Is it the area on the way between Pax River and Waldorf on Rt. 5, or is it the area on Rt. 5 heading from Waldorf to Clinton? I always get those two areas mixed up.

Neither. It's off of 210 about 5 minutes south of Accokeek. 10-15 minutes before Indian Head. Between Pax and Waldorf is Bryantown.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
donbarzini said:
Neither. It's off of 210 about 5 minutes south of Accokeek. 10-15 minutes before Indian Head. Between Pax and Waldorf is Bryantown.
Thanks! You'd imagine after living in this after forever, that I'd know where the heck these places are located.

Lilypad

The suspects have been identified as Mark Andrew Welcher, 25, of the 2800 block of Langston Place, SE and Donise Wiggins, 21, of the 400 block of Farraget Street, NW.
The two victims have been identified as Shaun Averon Johnson, 33, of Indian Head and Delvin Lamont King, 33, also of Indian Head.