Cats need a nice outdoor home

ahanisch

hi all, i am new to SOMD and brought with me 3 stray cats i had been feeding for the past year when i was living in VA. i've attempted to provide a home for them in my 1 bedroom apartment, and this has not gone as well as i planned. these cats had never been indoor animals before, and they miss the outdoors. myself, i miss my sound night's sleep... the cats can get very active at night and after some carpet scratching mishaps, i am very wary when i hear noises at night and sleeping well has become a struggle. the cats really need a home (or farm) where they can enjoy the outdoors and hunt and scratch what nature intended them to... not the poor substitutes in my apartment like the carpet or electrical wires (don't leave tv plugs dangling!). i brought them with me because they are sweet cats and had become used to regular feeding. if you could provide a loving home for them with a nice yard for them to play in... PLEASE let me know. i can be emailed at ahanisch@vt.edu. thanks!!

ahanisch said:
hi all, i am new to SOMD and brought with me 3 stray cats i had been feeding for the past year when i was living in VA. i've attempted to provide a home for them in my 1 bedroom apartment, and this has not gone as well as i planned. these cats had never been indoor animals before, and they miss the outdoors. myself, i miss my sound night's sleep... the cats can get very active at night and after some carpet scratching mishaps, i am very wary when i hear noises at night and sleeping well has become a struggle. the cats really need a home (or farm) where they can enjoy the outdoors and hunt and scratch what nature intended them to... not the poor substitutes in my apartment like the carpet or electrical wires (don't leave tv plugs dangling!). i brought them with me because they are sweet cats and had become used to regular feeding. if you could provide a loving home for them with a nice yard for them to play in... PLEASE let me know. i can be emailed at ahanisch@vt.edu. thanks!!
In case you didn't see my reply in the other thread you started on this same topic:

W

Wenchy

huntr1 said:
In case you didn't see my reply in the other thread you started on this same topic:

In case you didn't see my reply to the same thread, do they taste like Venison?