Monks Inn

D

Dixie

Is anybody living in the apartment above? Saw someone wandering around that porch this morning a little after 4am. Guy had on a winter hat, winter jacket. Seemed a little out of place..(it's like 90 degrees out already).

D

Dixie

Bustem' Down said:
:confused: :shrug:

Call the Police??

Would like to know if someone's living there first. No laws against bad taste in clothing as far as I know. That's really the only thing that made me think twice.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Dixie said:
Is anybody living in the apartment above? Saw someone wandering around that porch this morning a little after 4am. Guy had on a winter hat, winter jacket. Seemed a little out of place..(it's like 90 degrees out already).

When things seem out of place, most likely they are. Only you can truly answer your own question.

Bad taste in clothing is a purple chicken hat and a John Kerry t-shirt. A winter hat and coat? Please....

Better to be safe than sorry, call your landlord or police, what the heck are you doing asking a forum about who's walking around at 4am above your residence....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Dixie said:
Would like to know if someone's living there first. No laws against bad taste in clothing as far as I know. That's really the only thing that made me think twice.
There are two apartments above Monk's. Both are rented and I know the gentlemen that rent them. Now the winter coat I can't explain.

D

Dixie

chernmax said:
When things seem out of place, most likely they are. Only you can truly answer your own question.

Bad taste in clothing is a purple chicken hat and a John Kerry t-shirt. A winter hat and coat? Please....

Better to be safe than sorry, call your landlord or police, what the heck are you doing asking a forum about who's walking around at 4am above your residence....

My question was is anyone living in the apartments above Monks Inn? I don't live there so I'm relatively certain that my landlord could care less. Could be that someone lives there and nothing was out of place. Since there are people on this forum that live at this end of the county that would know the answer to that question, I asked.

You don't think a wool watch cap (ok maybe not - I've seen a lot of that) and a long sleeved winter jacket is a little unusual for summer? Maybe I'm wrong - could be a bike.

D

Dixie

Tigerlily said:
There are two apartments above Monk's. Both are rented and I know the gentlemen that rent them. Now the winter coat I can't explain.

Thanks Tigerlily. I haven't noticed any lights on when I walk by there and I thought the apartments were still unoccupied; to see someone outside where I hadn't seen anyone before was unusual. And to see someone outside with a watch cap and what was probably a wool jacket when it was 900 degrees out...glad it was nothing.

Toxick

Splat
Dixie said:
You don't think a wool watch cap (ok maybe not - I've seen a lot of that) and a long sleeved winter jacket is a little unusual for summer?

Maybe his A/C is stuck on full blast in his truck. I 'member my pickup truck used to get so cold you could store meat in there in August.

On the other hand, maybe the coat was being used to conceal the dead hooker's dismembered arm.

D

Dixie

Toxick said:
Maybe his A/C is stuck on full blast in his truck. I 'member my pickup truck used to get so cold you could store meat in there in August.

On the other hand, maybe the coat was being used to conceal the dead hooker's dismembered arm.

that is more in line with what I was thinkin' (imagination runs rapid at 4am)

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
juggy4805 said:
Are they still open at lunch and in the evening?
Open for lunch daily I think 10-2 pm Mon - Fri. Closed at night and on weekends until Aug. 12 at 6 pm when they get there liquer license suspension lifted.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dixie said:
that is more in line with what I was thinkin' (imagination runs rapid at 4am)
Proper cliche' is Imagination runs rampant. Rapid was close though...

D

Dixie

itsbob said:
Proper cliche' is Imagination runs rampant. Rapid was close though...

Duh, I knew something wasn't right about that. I guess my English was running rapid instead. :razz: TYM

Last edited by a moderator: