Born in the wrong generation...

BuddyLee

Football addict
...at least with music. I'm stuck on classic rock. However, this group Styx...I just cannot deal with them on yahoo music. Everytime I hear them I have to quickly click the mouse.

Anyone stuck in another generation?

Anyone hate a certain band with a passion?

H

HollowSoul

BuddyLee said:
...at least with music. I'm stuck on classic rock. However, this group Styx...I just cannot deal with them on yahoo music. Everytime I hear them I have to quickly click the mouse.

are you gonna be at the show fri?

oldman

Lobster Land
BuddyLee said:

I'm stuck on any music where I can still hear/or understand the words. Think this may be why I switched to C/W a number of years ago, I can actually understand the words as they are sung. Any of this stuff where the amps are turned up so high it hurts my eardrums just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
BuddyLee said:

I'm still stuck on classic rock.....oldies...really anything that I sing too I'm good!

Coaster

elaine said:
I hate, hate, hate nickel back.

Hate? Maybe not. I know they are very talented and loved by many, but I never connected with Pearl Jam or Queensryche, can't stand to listen to them.
I saw lots of 'classic rock' acts live in the 70's and 80's, what a great time for music.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nickel said:
Fine! :mad:

:lmao: I hate them too. Especially that song "Photograph", It makes me want to rip my ears off. :ohwell:

They make me want to jab my ear drums with a screw driver.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mv_princess said:
He said the demons wouldn't stop talking to them. The sad part was he was awake durning the whole thing.

What was this program about?