Time for them to crawl out of their holes

chuckster

IMFUBARED
All for the "Almighty Dollar" How do some people sleep at night?

Man Files Lawsuit Against Bush For 9/11 Intelligence Failures
Fri May 24 2002 10:52:08 ET

A man is ready to sue President Bush for failing to prevent the 9-11 attacks!

San Francisco area attorney Stanley Hilton this week filed a $7 billion lawsuit on behalf of a handful of attack victims' relatives claiming that America's leader failed to carry out his constitutional duties.

MORE

Hilton also named top members of the Administration for failing to carry out their duties to protect the United States.

The suit claims the President 'allowed' September 11th to happen.

The attorney says he is representing several people who lost loved ones on September 11th however, they wish to remain 'anonymous.'

UPDATE

Hilton is also the author of "Senator for Sale: An Unauthorized Biography of Senator Bob Dole" and "Glass Houses : Shocking Profiles of Congressional Sex Scandals and Other Unofficial Misconduct," a book that investigated the details of Republican sex lives, and came out in December, 1998 at the height of the Clinton impeachment trial.

When asked whether he was fearful of getting sued by congressmen for his Republican sex expose, Hilton stated, "Truth is a defense. Besides, I'm a litigator."

In 1995 Hilton was hit with legal problems himself when he was charged with abusing his 80-year old Alzheimer's-impaired mother. She was found padlocked in her Noe Valley house with two dogs and no toilet access.

A firefighter described the scene as "an overwhelming stench of urine and feces all over the house."

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
That is load of crap. Someone should sue these victims for taking advantage of 9\11 and there dead loved ones, just to make money. I know that sounds mean, but it's the truth.

And I hope the lawyer gets what he deserves one day, for the way he treated his mother!!!:burning:

It's sad how a tragidy like 9\11 has turned out to be a money making sceam.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
As I posted before ,,, for the most part we are back to the great nation that we were prior to 9/11 with the goldenrule "Screw Thy Neighbor!"
Maybe the terrorist should target the greedy lawyers of this country.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
What a crock of--

BSMETER.GIF

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Along similar lines, a friend of mine who does insurance in St. Mary's County was telling me about all of the scam artists coming out of the woodwork there. He said that people were going out and ripping shingles off of perfectly good rooves so they could collect insurance money from the tornado. That was just the tip of the iceberg, too.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
My friend lives here in Waldorf with me. Now let me say, that yes we did get hail, but not anything damageing like LaPlata. She is getting a new roof, siding, and gutters on her town house. Now the town house is almost 20 years old and it is in getto-ville, but the dents and holes in her siding are not from the hail!!!! The house is 20 years old, she should paying for this!!! Her mother in-law is doing the same! Now tell me, Why do insurance companey's fall for this?

Y

yornoc

Originally posted by missi1013
...Why do insurance companey's fall for this?

Good question! And it is the rest of us who actually "foot" the bill:burning: