miranda lambert jason aldean tixs

LRG2006

Hi there,

I know someone who is looking for two tickets.....can you let me know where the tickets are located....this is where I'll be sitting....Appreciate it!

Seats are in Sec. B, row A

Tina2001aniT

LRG2006 said:
Hi there,

I know someone who is looking for two tickets.....can you let me know where the tickets are located....this is where I'll be sitting....Appreciate it!

Seats are in Sec. B, row A

:confused: Why are they looking for tickets, when they can just buy them from Ticketmaster :confused:

Tina2001aniT

LRG2006 said:
I believe they wanted to see if there was any out here for sale before they did that. thanks.

Buy them from Ticketmaster, support the Firehouse, I doubt that whoever they end up buying them from will come save them if there house is on fire :patriot:

onetime468

here they are i have section b row t seat 130 and 129
i paid like 80 with tak they say 35 each on face so thats what id like to get there liek 20 rows back??? i have a pay pal account as well if u want me to mail for 75 bucks we can do that or i can just meet you somewhere with them iam in great mills id like to go it be a hell of a show i wanted to go but have tickets for goo goo dolls that saturady and may be going to big and rich as well

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onetime468 said:
here they are i have section b row t seat 130 and 129
i paid like 80 with tak they say 35 each on face so thats what id like to get there liek 20 rows back??? i have a pay pal account as well if u want me to mail for 75 bucks we can do that or i can just meet you somewhere with them iam in great mills id like to go it be a hell of a show i wanted to go but have tickets for goo goo dolls that saturady and may be going to big and rich as well

habla english?