Hezbollah

88stringslouie

After listening to 2 people that had loved ones blown up in the 83 Lebanon
bombing by Hezbollah, why in God's name haven't we killed these animals by now?
I mean, it's to the point that I believe that these national politicians are almost as incompetent as the Chuck County "sell our souls to and builder that has a dollar in their pocket" commissioners.

How many more people do we need to flock in this county, how many more car accidents, how much more crime do we need?
I hope they all get thrown out in November, and get get some people in there with cahonaes that can say NO!@)I@$# to these damned developers.
:war: :patriot: :burning:

AndyMarquisLIVE

88stringslouie said:
I mean, it's to the point that I believe that these national politicians are almost as incompetent as the Chuck County "sell our souls to and builder that has a dollar in their pocket" commissioners.

How many more people do we need to flock in this county, how many more car accidents, how much more crime do we need?
I hope they all get thrown out in November, and get get some people in there with cahonaes that can say NO!@)I@$# to these damned developers.

Right. The Democrats and Independents will rise in 2006.

Lieberman will be elected in CT and Kinky Friedman will be the4 next governer of Texas

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To be perfectly honest...

88stringslouie said:

...Hezzbollah is not our problem. They do not operate in the US and, as far as I know, have no declared truck with us.

Yes, they attacked and killed US marines but we went in there looking to get our guys killed. It was on their turf. We screwed up big time, ordering them to sit like fish in a barrel.

They're Israels problem.

Toxick

Splat
88stringslouie said:
After listening to 2 people that had loved ones blown up in the 83 Lebanon bombing by Hezbollah, why in God's name haven't we killed these animals by now?

Because for some reason, which I have yet to determine, the government of these once Great United States have deemed that it's more important to appear enlightened, compassionate and tolerant than it is to appear united, resolved and forceful.

Now, don't get me wrong, enlightement, compassion and tolerance have their place - and these are good things. But unity, resolve and force are also good things, and should NOT be shackled behind pretences of the former, as they are now.

It wouldn't be so frustrating if the US were NOT an unstoppable juggernaut (when we choose to be). We have the power to completely and utterly destroy many of the problems that currently trouble us - but the smarmy baffoons currently in power have deemed that political correctness trumps national security, so we continue to play grabass.

Says I, sometimes discretion is not the better part of valor.

Purplefox

I AM an enigma

Attachments

• Terrorist.network.map.gif
    Terrorist.network.map.gif
    90.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I see a little...

Purplefox said:
Larry Gude said:
...Hezzbollah is not our problem. They do not operate in the US and, as far as I know, have no declared truck with us.

http://standeyo.com/News_Files/NBC/Terrorist_cells.html

According to this map, they are in the US.

...in and around DC and a tad of Hamas. Again, I don't know of any major issues they have with us. They're Shia's. We're handing them Iraq. I guess they fall under the fatwah's issued against us but, again, I don't know that it is that big a deal.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Larry Gude said:
[SNIP]
They're Israels problem.

Agreed.

We're better off arming the Israeli's to deal with them than dealing with them ourselves. By not dealing with it ourself we gain: 1) Forcing them to use up resources that would otherwise be directed at us and 2) Forcing the radical community to fight a two front battle, while we only fight a one-ender, 3) It may cost money, but it doesn't cost politics or lives, and 4) The Israeli populace will support the fight and ours will not.

As to the bombing in Lebanon? The majority of people (including the US and world communities) do not have that long of an attention span. Something that long ago is trivial to them. Hell, how much support has the war in Iraq lost because people are forgetting why we're there? How many of those people remember that Afghanistan is a country and/or that we're still over there?

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
Larry Gude said:
Purplefox said:
...in and around DC and a tad of Hamas. Again, I don't know of any major issues they have with us. They're Shia's. We're handing them Iraq. I guess they fall under the fatwah's issued against us but, again, I don't know that it is that big a deal.

I believe that they DO have a major issue with us. Their plan is just not as overt as blowing up a building or jet. They are slowly using our own PC crap against us. Whether Shia or Sunni their loyalty is to islam FIRST and formost. They have a long term goal, and will stop at nothing until it is reached.

Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR said:
"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant" he said. "The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth," he said.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/23863