$Gas$

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I was so happy to see the prices fall, I just had to fill the beast up yesterday afternoon! :yahoo: Actually, it's only an S-10! :lmao:

mike44md

Gas

Live in Calvert, Fast stop was 2.99 yesterday, today its 3.04, come across the bridge into St. Marys and its 2.62. Less then 5 miles over a 40 cent difference. It honestly makes no sence whatsoever! OK Mr Gott, we get the picture you like to gouge prices not to mention since they opened the new shopping center your losing your @ss so you have to make up for it somewhere!

mike44md said:
Live in Calvert, Fast stop was 2.99 yesterday, today its 3.04, come across the bridge into St. Marys and its 2.62. Less then 5 miles over a 40 cent difference. It honestly makes no sence whatsoever! OK Mr Gott, we get the picture you like to gouge prices not to mention since they opened the new shopping center your losing your @ss so you have to make up for it somewhere!
O.k., that's what I was wondering. It sounds like a price war in St. Marys then, no? I know they're not allowed, but what else would explain it?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I effing tell you why...

desertrat said:
Are gas prices going down all over, or just in St. Marys, and why?

...it is because of one simple, repeatable reality, reliable certainty; I use about 50,000 gallons of heating oil a year to grow my posies.

Know what did I do last week? Yep. I rationally bought the first load of the season, 7,000 freaking gallons, in consideration of recent global threats and the coming fall. It's likely to go up said the tea leaves. By now or bemoan latter.

So.........................................#$$#^$%&^@!#$%&^%$(!#$#$^&%@$)

...It's dropped $.20 a gallon BECAUSE I bought a load. That's $1,400 people.

POOF. Up in smoke, as it were. Gone. Global warming spikes from my FOREHEAD, right now.

@#(*^(#*%^*&%^)#$^%)&*#$)@#!^$)%$*!%_!#@%(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morganj614

Thank you :lmao:

Larry Gude said:
...it is because of one simple, repeatable reality, reliable certainty; I use about 50,000 gallons of heating oil a year to grow my posies.

Know what did I do last week? Yep. I rationally bought the first load of the season, 7,000 freaking gallons, in consideration of recent global threats and the coming fall. It's likely to go up said the tea leaves. By now or bemoan latter.

So.........................................#$$#^$%&^@!#$%&^%$(!#$#$^&%@$)

...It's dropped $.20 a gallon BECAUSE I bought a load. That's $1,400 people.

POOF. Up in smoke, as it were. Gone. Global warming spikes from my FOREHEAD, right now.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Larry Gude said:
$)

. Global warming spikes from my FOREHEAD, right now.

I'll notify Al Gore.

:killingme