Sharon!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I need your help. I have a cactus, well a succulent that I think I've almost killed. :bawl: I bought two and they were doing well. I didn't over water them; only once ever couple weeks. The one is doing great. The past couple weeks the other is fizzling; almost dead. Can I bring it over? :smooch:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
I need your help. I have a cactus, well a succulent that I think I've almost killed. :bawl: I bought two and they were doing well. I didn't over water them; only once ever couple weeks. The one is doing great. The past couple weeks the other is fizzling; almost dead. Can I bring it over? :smooch:

Did ya kill all the plants I gave you too? :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Welcome to my world. :howdy: When I find fake outdoor plants, I'll let you know. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jameo said:
Did ya kill all the plants I gave you too? :lmao:

No, they all did very well actually. Outside plants tend to do great. I put them in the ground and especially hostas require minimal tending to. The spiderwort was leaning so I went to the hardware store and even got supports for it. The same kind you use for peonies. :yay: The deers ate the hosta flowers but that's ok; I'd of cut them anyway.

It's inside plants I have a problem with. I either take too much care of them or I put them somewhere where I'll forget about them as to not over care for them and well I forget about them. I think I overloved my succulent. Maybe too much water when I did water it?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Welcome to my world. :howdy: When I find fake outdoor plants, I'll let you know. :lmao:

I bought the most beautiful tropical something or other and pinapple plant a couple weeks ago. They're both indoor plants. Brent just shakes his head at me. Some kind of fern too; it was only $1 at Lowe's how could I not. They're all outside, haven't been repotted and look great. :killingme I can probably leave them out there the rest of the summer and they'll do fine. I'll repot them and bring them in when it starts to get cool and they'll be dead within the month. :jameo:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Can I bring it over? :smooch:
Is it an emergency? :yikes:

Should I send the plaaan't'bulance?

Come on over. I'll dig a hole for burial. :huggy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I bought the most beautiful tropical something or other and pinapple plant a couple weeks ago.
I want an indoor lemon tree, but since I'll just kill it, I think I'll continue buying lemons at the grocery store. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I want an indoor lemon tree, but since I'll just kill it, I think I'll continue buying lemons at the grocery store. :lmao:

The little info stick says it will produce edible fruit. I had to laugh "like that'll ever happen!" :killingme

nomoney

chernmax said:
OK, how many of you still have the same home owners insurance coverage since you moved into your home???

After 2+ years in our home, our property was recently reassessed at twice the purchase value. So accordingly we adjusted our home insurance coverage.

Recently, a coworker at our firm had a house fire and she learned the hard way that her homeowners insurance coverage to reimburse for the damages to her home was undervalued by: $275,000 dollars. Needless to say she learned a very hard lesson.

There is a great website www.zillow.com that you can find out the current market value for your home. Just enter your home address, zip code and press enter. Your current fair market value (and your neighbors homes) will be displayed as well as the highest value it may be worth due to home improvements or upgrades...

Just an FYI...

Is this about your cactus?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sharon said:
Is it an emergency? :yikes:

Should I send the plaaan't'bulance?

Come on over. I'll dig a hole for burial. :huggy:

Will you be home later this afternoon. I'm at the office but not for much longer. Should I bring it's new pot and potting soil or will that be too traumatic?

Everyone else prepare for the "That damn Pixie brought me a dead plant and expected me to do CPR" threads. :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
chernmax said:
OK, how many of you still have the same home owners insurance coverage since you moved into your home???

After 2+ years in our home, our property was recently reassessed at twice the purchase value. So accordingly we adjusted our home insurance coverage.

Recently, a coworker at our firm had a house fire and she learned the hard way that her homeowners insurance coverage to reimburse for the damages to her home was undervalued by: $275,000 dollars. Needless to say she learned a very hard lesson.

There is a great website www.zillow.com that you can find out the current market value for your home. Just enter your home address, zip code and press enter. Your current fair market value (and your neighbors homes) will be displayed as well as the highest value it may be worth due to home improvements or upgrades...

Just an FYI...

$342,293 What a joke! :faint: Who wants to buy a house! :killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Will you be home later this afternoon. I'm at the office but not for much longer. Should I bring it's new pot and potting soil or will that be too traumatic?
Bring whatever you got. I'll be here for a few hours.

What type of succulent is it?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Sharon said:

Now you're getting techincal. The kind I got from Lowe's??? The inside your house kind that looks cute on the windowsill???

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sharon said:

A more important question would be how big of a shovel do you need to bury it. :lol: