"I Feel Bad About My Neck, And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman."

Lilypad

I encourage all younger gals to read this! One of my older sisters send me a copy-OMG-I laughed till I cried!

From the bookdiva website:
"I Feel Bad About My Neck", by Nora Ephron…I give it 4****

This wicked and divine book, which is a cross between poignant/serious and outright hilarious, brings much comic relief to women who are aging. With Ephron’s sensible, yet comedic style (after all, she did bring us When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle), we are infused with scents, creams, lotions and bath oils, and see her state “I’m as smooth as silk”.

Her book chronicles the downfall (literally) of a woman’s aging body, from sagging breasts and chins, to thinning hair and thickening necks. Each page is crammed with ounces and pounds of laughter and tears, each story/piece a gem of its own, causing smiles to form on our faces…adding a few more wrinkles with each smile.

Ephron is not getting older gracefully, and admits it. Nothing she does can slow the process down…and she is fighting back at it every second and hour of the day.

If you want to feel bad about yourself, this book is a must read, and if you want to feel good about yourself, and laugh your way through those bad feelings, this book is a must read.