Justyn Sayne Band Logo Merchandise: Help Us!

JustynSayneBand

We would like to announce that the band is in the process of raising funds to record our debut Indie EP. We're excited to finally get the music out on CD, so please, help us defray the costs of our studio recording fees by purchasing
Justyn Sayne logo merchandise. Please visit us for more details at:

www.JustynSayne.com

:larry:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JustynSayneBand said:
We would like to announce that the band is in the process of raising funds to record our debut Indie EP. We're excited to finally get the music out on CD, so please, help us defray the costs of our studio recording fees by purchasing
Justyn Sayne logo merchandise. Please visit us for more details at:

www.JustynSayne.com

:larry:
I like the beat. I like the song. You need a new lead singer.

Last edited:

JustynSayneBand

Well, We have to appologize for the sorry excuse for a recording. We recorded the sample you heard on the website one night after rehearsal, unfortunately none of the current recordings have been mastered or engineered at all. I can certainly assure you that Kevin has a great voice and sings very well, we did rush the recording that's on the website, but, then again the quality of the recording is not at all that great either. I'll have to post a recording that is mastered from the EP Recordings in a few days, that's the true stuff.

OdinsCourt

My band has huge expenses from recording/pressing 2 CDs, a DVD, and having multiple high quality, full color shirts made. Help defray our costs by buying our stuff too. :coffee:

Odin's Court

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
I've had huge expenses from recording/pressing 2 CDs, a DVD, and having multiple high quality, full color shirt made. Help defray my costs by buying my stuff too. :coffee:

Gotcha, buddy.

H

HollowSoul

We have no shirts "yet"
We have no bumper stickers "yet"
We have no merchandise "yet"

however we have our own studio, no need to pay out the nose!
we have hookups for shirt printing, no need to pay out the nose!
and our CD will be completely be mixed/mastered by us

so "for now" we don't want your money, just show up to the shows and give us your support!

OdinsCourt

HollowSoul said:
We have no shirts "yet"
We have no bumper stickers "yet"
We have no merchandise "yet"

however we have our own studio, no need to pay out the nose!
we have hookups for shirt printing, no need to pay out the nose!
and our CD will be completely be mixed/mastered by us

so "for now" we don't want your money, just show up to the shows and give us your support!
I did all of our most current CD on my own in my studio. And I did all the DVD editing, authoring, etc. in my studio. It is still expensive as anything to duplicate/press things.

H

HollowSoul

OdinsCourt said:
I did all of our most current CD on my own in my studio. And I did all the DVD editing, authoring, etc. in my studio. It is still expensive as anything to duplicate/press things.
A quick Q..
when you were recording, did you record dry? or did you mix in effects, the reason i ask is that i listened to your tunes, and to mee it sounds like chorus/echo/ ect was pre introduced during recording

OdinsCourt

HollowSoul said:
A quick Q..
when you were recording, did you record dry? or did you mix in effects, the reason i ask is that i listened to your tunes, and to mee it sounds like chorus/echo/ ect was pre introduced during recording
Not sure which song/clip you listened to, but the live stuff was all pre-fader, and the studio stuff was all done dry except lead guitar.

H

HollowSoul

OdinsCourt said:
Not sure which song/clip you listened to, but the live stuff was all pre-fader, and the studio stuff was all done dry except lead guitar.
utopian rust, to me it sounds restricted for a lack of better words.
It's a cool tune, don't get me wrong, just sounds like it could have been better