Dogs on Cats

Pandora

What is the big deal if your dog continues to do this?

My grandmother use to get so disgusted with my dog for yanking Barney, Tickle Me Elmo and Toss and Tickle Me Elmo out of the kid’s rooms and taking turns humping them each for about an hour or two every morning in the living room.

If we put them in the top of the closet, he'd sit on the floor below and bark. Dogs will be dogs. :peace:

And this is the way they show dominance. No matter how much Barney loves everyone or how cute Elmo is, my dog was going to show them all who is the boss.

Geek

1millionflames said:
Can anyone give me advice?

Watch Ceaser Milan "Dog Whisperer" on National Geographic channel. Use a "cchh" noise and stop the behavior. You can stop the mounting, but you have to be consistent. It can be very embarrassing to have that go on. Good luck with the humping halt :yay:

Pandora

PrepH4U said:
Well the cat should stop putting out then! :whistle:

I bet that kitty walks around flaunting it, sticking its hind parts in the air at the dog. The kitty was begging to be humped I bet; I bet that promiscuous
kitty even likes it. :lol:

Geek

1millionflames said:
I have a 1 year old Chi female and she always mounts my female cat - what can we do to stop this?
:jameo:

Have you ever heard of Roman Candle Therapy :whistle:

Toxick

Splat
Pandora said:
My grandmother use to get so disgusted with my dog for yanking Barney, Tickle Me Elmo and Toss and Tickle Me Elmo out of the kid’s rooms and taking turns humping them each for about an hour or two every morning in the living room.

:blech:

I hope someone at least ran them through the washer and dryer before letting children play with them.

I'd freak out if one of my kids was playing with a toy covered in dog jizz.

MMDad

Lem Putt
My Mom had a French Lop rabbit and a male kitten. The kitten learned to eat corn on the cob, and they were never apart.

The rabbit would sneak up on the kitten and :bangbangbang:

The kitten didn't like it, but at least it was quick!

Pandora

Toxick said:
I'd freak out if one of my kids was playing with a toy covered in dog jizz.

My grandmother freaked out saying the same thing. :ohwell:

But in all reality, a dog’s mouth is cleaner than humans. I wasn’t sure if it was wet from him clenching them in his teeth or, well, you know.

They eventually got boxed up for good to keep peace and the kids never missed them.

My dog TRIED to mount our cat ONCE and got a claw across his nose.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
My grandmother freaked out saying the same thing. :ohwell:

But in all reality, a dog’s mouth is cleaner than humans. I wasn’t sure if it was wet from him clenching them in his teeth or, well, you know.

They eventually got boxed up for good to keep peace and the kids never missed them.

My dog TRIED to mount our cat ONCE and got a claw across his nose.
The only thing my dog has ever humped is his huge stuffed dog bed. He quickly realized it was infinitely more fun to rip the stuffing out of it though, so we don't have a dog bed anymore, and thus, no humping issues. :lmao:

Lilypad

I've got a 5 yr. old small hound that simply adores 1 of my female Shepherds. He weighs 38 lbs., she 68 lbs., he follows her wherever she goes, grooms her face, licks her eyes and spends every available moment either humping or trying to hump her. She lays down to chew on one of her kongs, and he's on her back going to town, she eats her dinner and if he get out-he's on her..she just ignores him and takes off running w/her sister.
Both Shepherds have been spayed, interestingly enough he has no interest in her sister or my other female hound-but he sure do love his Stella! :kiss:

Lilypad

jackoholic said:
do you think they can make a cat dog?
Here ya go!

Attachments

• Dog-Cat.gif
    Dog-Cat.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 62