Solo4 On Tour??? PLUS NEW Solo 4 ALBUM SAMPLER!!

Skeez

Solo 4 Opening Up On The "Outwork Me Tour" For Crime Mob, Fabo Of D4L (Laffy Taffy) And Also Squad Up - Other Established Performers Will Also Be Holding It Down On The Tour..Check Out The Dates...

Sept 1st PERFORMANCE @ WINSTON-SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY
Sept 2nd PERFORMANCE @THE VENUE 10PM TO 2AM (GREENSBORO)
Sept 3rd PERFORMANCE @ CLUB SEQUENCE 10PM TO 2AM (NEWBERRY,SC)
Sept 4th PERFORMANCE @ CLUB ELUSION 10PM TO 2AM (HARDEEVILLE,SC)
Sept 5th MEET AND GREET @SOUTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY(ORANGEBURG)
Sept 6th KNOXVILLE TN – PERFORMANCE @ 12AM CLUB GOODFELLAS
Sept 7th PERFORMANCE @ CLUB 910
Sept 8th MACON GA – CLUB MONEY – CLEARCHANNEL RADIO STATION – WIBB –
B PAIZ PERFOMANCE 10PM-2AM
Sept 9th NORTH AUGUSTA SC. – RADIO ONE EVENT – VENUE TBA..PERFORMANCE
Sept 10th JACKSONVILLE FL. – CLUB RAIN ( INSIDE CLUB PLUSH )
BIGGER RANKIN PERFORMANCE 12AM-2AM
Sept 11th TRAVEL DAY – OFF DAY
Sept 12th COLUMBUS GA – VENUE TBD –
Sept 13th PERFORMANCE @ THE AVALON (DURHAM,NC)
Sept 14th PERFORMANCE @ CLUB ESCAPE 10PM TO 2AM (RALEIGH,NC)
Sept 15th PERFORMANCE @ JOHNSON C SMITH 7PM TO 9PM (CHARLOTTE,NC)

"From The Attic To The Alley"
1078349667_l.jpg

Check Out The Sampler @ www.MySpace.com/Solo4

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Skeez, Nova, KonceptSs Solo Mixtapes Coming Soon!!!

PrepH4U

Will you please explain why we should care! :shrug: None of the locations seem to be very close to Southern Maryland. :confused:

PrepH4U said:
Will you please explain why we should care! :shrug: None of the locations seem to be very close to Southern Maryland. :confused:
... and we don't even know if there is an accordian in the band yet...:tap:

Skeez

No We Do Not Have An Accordian Yet..I Am Working On That As I Type..LoL..You Should Care Because We're Getting Out Of Good Old Southern Maryland...We're Expanding To Bigger Arenas..This Tour Will Reach Over 500,000 People..Sad Thing Is We Had To Drop Park Rock Fest So We Could Do This..I Was Looking Forward To That This Year..It'll Be A Good Trade Off Though..

PrepH4U

Skeez said:
No We Do Not Have An Accordian Yet..I Am Working On That As I Type..LoL..You Should Care Because We're Getting Out Of Good Old Southern Maryland...We're Expanding To Bigger Arenas..This Tour Will Reach Over 500,000 People..Sad Thing Is We Had To Drop Park Rock Fest So We Could Do This..I Was Looking Forward To That This Year..It'll Be A Good Trade Off Though..
Well good for you then! :howdy: But on a more serious note, is it hard to post when you capitalize every word? :lmao:

Skeez

Lmaooo..Soowwrry..It's So Funny To Because If You Look On The Flyer On The Right Hand Side "Solo 4" Is Like In Size 10 And All The Others Like Size 7 Font..He Even Made Us Stand Out This Year...

Mikeinsmd

Skeez said:
We Feel The Need To Capitalize Every First Letter..... :smack:

Skeez

That's How I Type..Can't Helpp It..It's A Habitttttttttttttttttt..Been Doing It For A Long Timeeee...

Mikeinsmd

Skeez said:
Damn, sorry to see you go. I'm sure you'll make it big after being so popular here. :killingme What's the name of your band again? :confused:

PrepH4U

Skeez said:
That's How I Type..Can't Helpp It..It's A Habitttttttttttttttttt..Been Doing It For A Long Timeeee...
Ohhhhh I Can Understandddddd Ifffff Itssss A Habitttttttttt. Here is a little free therapy for ya before you hit the road!
STOP IT! :buttkick: :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

Skeez said:
LoL..Good One..We Only Appeal To Those 60 And Under...We May Be A Bit Out Of Your Leaugeee... :larry:
Dear Prep,

Are you, Morgie, Ken, Duponster, Fancybelle, Otter, 2A, Aps, Catt, Sharon and Nanny gonna take that?

Your lil young buddy,

Mikey

PrepH4U

Mikeinsmd said:
Dear Prep,

Are you, Morgie, Ken, Duponster, Fancybelle, Otter, 2A, Aps, Catt, Sharon and Nanny gonna take that?

Your lil young buddy,

Mikey
Dear lil young buddy,
Yes I guess I will have to let the youngin get one up on me as it seems his wit is no match for me! Now I need to go charge my life alert thingy and lube my wheelchair!

Proud AARP Member,
Prep

Mikeinsmd

PrepH4U said:
Dear lil young buddy,
Yes I guess I will have to let the youngin get one up on me as it seems his wit is no match for me! Now I need to go charge my life alert thingy and lube my wheelchair!

Proud AARP Member,
Prep
:huggy: :flowers: :love: