Waldorf Town Center

New upscale stores coming to Waldorf.

One of the Washington area's largest developers is planning a $62 million lifestyle retail and entertainment center in Waldorf, and at least two other similar developments are in the works nearby, though on smaller scales.
The developer says the Waldorf project, designed as an outdoor main street, will feature upscale shopping, fine dining, professional office space and a hotel -- all amid idyllic landscaping.
It is being billed as an entertainment hub for Southern Maryland and will be anchored by a 14-screen cinema with stadium seating, making it one of the region's few multiscreen movie theaters.
developers are close to signing deals to introduce some high-end chain restaurants such as the Cheesecake Factory and Ruth's Chris Steak House. :drool: :yahoo: :drool:

R

residentofcre

Sounds like the mall in Bowie. Nice place but I wouldn't want to live there....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
huntr1 said:
What happened to the rest of the posts in here?????
:killingme

That happened to me this morning. I came into this one first and there was only the initial post. About 10 minutes later I returned to reply and there were some three pages of replies. I thought maybe I'd fallen into a time warp or something. :lmao:

Wilona

Sounds nice,,but too bad the trash there will waste no time tearing it down..and making it a "gangsta paradise"

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
They have been talking about this place for 2 years and the peterson company is to busy with their national harbor project. They have nothing signed yet for the old stardust property.

I know because im a commercial agent