Big n Rich Who's going??

cdsulhoff

SO i need to know what time did this concert ended.. Tell you around 10pm my hubby and I were walking our dog and kept on hearing very loud bass. At first I thought it was my neighbor but his windows usually vibrates with the loud noise. Then we walked around to see if it was someone around us having a party. Still no luck in finding the source of the loud music. So my hubby said it could be the concert. I said yeah right! there is no way that we can hear the big and rich concert her in CRE that is too far of a distance. So we got into the car to find the noise. Still no luck. I have to say it was a distance loud where you can tell it is voices and bass but could not make out what was being said. Then around 10:15 pm we heard a loud bang almost like pyrotech that a performer would do.. I feel like I am going nuts. Please tell me that you cannot hear noises from Solomon's at CRE.

Tina2001aniT

cdsulhoff said:
SO i need to know what time did this concert ended.. Tell you around 10pm my hubby and I were walking our dog and kept on hearing very loud bass. At first I thought it was my neighbor but his windows usually vibrates with the loud noise. Then we walked around to see if it was someone around us having a party. Still no luck in finding the source of the loud music. So my hubby said it could be the concert. I said yeah right! there is no way that we can hear the big and rich concert her in CRE that is too far of a distance. So we got into the car to find the noise. Still no luck. I have to say it was a distance loud where you can tell it is voices and bass but could not make out what was being said. Then around 10:15 pm we heard a loud bang almost like pyrotech that a performer would do.. I feel like I am going nuts. Please tell me that you cannot hear noises from Solomon's at CRE.

We left at about 930-945 and it was still going strong....I wouldn'tthink that you could hear it from CRE though....

I have to say Big N Rich did a VERY touching tribute to the wallace family, they were there, it was really awesome....

OldHillcrestGuy

cdsulhoff said:
Then around 10:15 pm we heard a loud bang almost like pyrotech that a performer would do.. I feel like I am going nuts. Please tell me that you cannot hear noises from Solomon's at CRE.

They did do some type of pyrotech show, proably at the end of their show. Which would have been around 10-1015pm
The people from Calvert Marine Museum had article in the Weekend section I believe, in the county papers Friday saying that this show was going to be somewhat different then other shows because of a pyrotech display during Big and Rich's performance.
So your not going crazy, proably heard the fireworks going off. Heck Im about maybe 7 or 8 miles as the crow flies from Budds Creek and sometimes can hear the engine noise, guess it depends how the wind is blowing.