Only 4 Junk, Politic.

J

JPC, Sr.

:larry: It turns out that I do not have anything else to preach.

I have already preached my campaign platform to oblivion and that is enough for now.

The L.W.V. forum went perfect and the real voters got the message.

Jesus is on my side but they hung Him on a cross.

Trailers are for sale! c/s is a waste! :flowers:

I think it is best if we all (especially I) keep a sense of humor in these last few days before the primary election.

It seems a sad situation where some have to lose in order for others to win. It would be better to find a means of cooperation instead of competition.

If the Devil be down there, then how could that Devil be up here too?
Does not quite add up.

Thus here is the Politics 4 junk. :huggy:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC said:
It turns out that I do not have anything else to preach.
I was wondering why it has been quiet lately...

JPC said:
Are the real voters the ones that have not immediately cast off your outlandish ideas? Be patient; once they really dig into your platform the far majority of them will desert you quickly.

JPC said:
I will leave this one for 2A. :biggrin:

JPC said:
It seems a sad situation where some have to lose in order for others to win. It would be better to find a means of cooperation instead of competition.
Could you please stop waving your over-sized "I'm a flaming Liberal" badge around so much? It hurts my eyes.

JPC said:
Does not quite add up.
And I'm not sure what this means, so I will leave this one for 2A also.

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
:larry: It turns out that I do not have anything else to preach.

I have already preached my campaign platform to oblivion and that is enough for now.

Trailers are for sale! c/s is a waste! :flowers:

I think it is best if we all (especially I) keep a sense of humor in these last few days before the primary election.

Does not quite add up.

Thus here is the Politics 4 junk. :huggy:
Somebody has been hitting the :cool: today, haven't they?

I guess your first narcotics indictment was not enough to inspire you to quit. So what are you on? Heroin?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Somebody has been hitting the :cool: today, haven't they?

I guess your first narcotics indictment was not enough to inspire you to quit. So what are you on? Heroin?
Maybe he is already accepting defeat.

somd whisper

I was curious at how that turned out since I was out of town and could not make it. Sorry, family emergency in Florida. So how many SOMD.com forums members showed up? How did it go?

oldman

Lobster Land
Sorry JPC. You gave it your best High School try. I would have said college try but.....
I do appreciate you sticking to your guns despite the fact you didn't have any ammo. Hope you attack your next endeavor with as much enthusiasm.

willie

What happened? By his discription, it sounds like he got nailed to the cross with rusty, dull nails.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
I have to give it to you, JPC - I watched the video of the LWV discussions and you did well. Much better than you've done on these forums.

I mean, you're not going to beat Boh, but what the heck - you did well :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC - I was there. I was impressed by how much better you did in real life than on the forums. But, you ignored the issues. All you talked about was how So. Md. was getting crowded, blah, blah, blah. You didn't offer solutions. You didn't discuss your main agenda, which was the child support issue. You didn't impress me. Your suit and pink shirt looked nice though. When the BRAC issue came up, you totally bombed. People in the audience were shaking their heads that you would tell BRAC we couldn't afford to have more people in this community. You did, however, come across much better than you do in these forums, so I was impressed, not enough to vote for you, but impressed nevertheless that you came across much clearer than you do in these forums.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
He can work. I've seen him. He could sell refrigerators or something at Sears. There is nothing wrong with him except that finger thing.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
BS Gal said:
I was impressed, not enough to vote for you, but impressed nevertheless that you came across much clearer than you do in these forums.
Kinda like how I come across much better in the forums than in person? :lol:

He could be the most powerful, energetic speaker you have ever witnessed... but if his ideas are not sound and he is known to be a straight-out liar he should never hold office.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Preacher!

oldman said:
Sorry JPC. You gave it your best High School try. I would have said college try but.....
I do appreciate you sticking to your guns despite the fact you didn't have any ammo. Hope you attack your next endeavor with as much enthusiasm.
:jameo: Well thank you, I thought I gave it my best High School try too. But I also think that my opponent did worse then me. I would feel I accomplished something if I could just show the voters that Bohanan is the worse thing we have in all of our home town. I realize that I have many lackings but Boh is worse than I.
:elaine:

J

JPC, Sr.

The PREACHER!

vraiblonde said:
I have to give it to you, JPC - I watched the video of the LWV discussions and you did well. Much better than you've done on these forums.

I mean, you're not going to beat Boh, but what the heck - you did well :yay:
:crazy: Well I thank you for saying so, and it does seem unlikely that it will be enough against the bought and paid for Boh. My best High school try.

I think these SOMD Forums do not let me get my joking personality out to the public, many of these postings really crack me up but we are too far away to share in the sense of humor.
:howdy:

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
:crazy: Well I thank you for saying so, and it does seem unlikely that it will be enough against the bought and paid for Boh. My best High school try.
Being that you quit and never finished High School you might want to use a different analogy. :yay: