Dunno if its just me

N

nitwhit3286

But instead of building more restaraunts...I think there needs to be a bowling alley that actually stays open and a billards place like Q Master. I am not from the area but for the two years that I have been here..it seems as if all there is to do is eat and shop, not enough to go out and do. Does anyone else agree????

Geek

nitwhit3286 said:
But instead of building more restaraunts...I think there needs to be a bowling alley that actually stays open and a billards place like Q Master. I am not from the area but for the two years that I have been here..it seems as if all there is to do is eat and shop, not enough to go out and do. Does anyone else agree????

Hell yeah! More bowling :yay:

E

Ernie

Geek said:
Hell yeah! More bowling :yay:

And a new improved movie theatre, and a place to take younger kids for birthday partys so we do not have to drive to Waldorf or Annapolis to CEC.

Geek

Ernie said:
And a new improved movie theatre, and a place to take younger kids for birthday partys so we do not have to drive to Waldorf or Annapolis to CEC.

Screw that, just lots more bowling.

N

nitwhit3286

Thank goodness I am not the only one!

Definitely a new theater....I went to Loew's a while back..and the place to me was an absolute joke...I paid 8.50 to sit in old seats that could break at any minute and the screen was miserably small..the sound quality was poor...oh my this place needs to change!

N

nitwhit3286

I am glad you all feel the same way I do!

I am from Virginia Beach, Va...lived there all my life...moved here in Sept. 2004..and boy I was in for a culture shock. Nothing was 24 hours except the WaWa...I was flipping out...and now two years later I am still here...and nothing else has changed except an old navy and a best buy....boo!! I guess thats a little improvement.....

mainman

Set Trippin
nitwhit3286 said:
I am from Virginia Beach, Va...lived there all my life...moved here in Sept. 2004..and boy I was in for a culture shock. Nothing was 24 hours except the WaWa...I was flipping out...and now two years later I am still here...and nothing else has changed except an old navy and a best buy....boo!! I guess thats a little improvement.....
Go home, problem solved....

You're welcome........

N

nitwhit3286

wow mainman how sincere of you..too bad my husband is in the military and they aren't doing geographical bachelor..don't yu think I've tried??? wink*

N

nitwhit3286

exactly!

Honey...believe me..this place needs to be built up....