Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

Quote Originally Posted by lostintheusn
    Hard to believe its a big deal down here..lol. Seriously I hope all is well for them and no foul play is involved. There has been a small crime in flux in that area over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Serious trouble in what was once a pretty quiet part of town.
    They did say the "family dog was alive," whatever that means.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Brenda you are missed!!! LovingMother's Avatar
    Ok, this is a huge deal..... Not a laughing matter.... At lease my husband and I don't think so... All Im saying is he is missing along with his gun since Sunday about 10p.m. Im not giving out any more info... please people don't make a joke out of this matter!!

Kain99
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingMother
    Ok, this is a huge deal..... Not a laughing matter.... At lease my husband and I don't think so... All Im saying is he is missing along with his gun since Sunday about 10p.m. Im not giving out any more info... please people don't make a joke out of this matter!!
    People react differently to trauma. They care. Trust me.

I am not making a joke there were a ton of what sounded like fireworks going off late Monday night in that area. I mean real late when kids shouldnt be out. Trust me I am not laughing I want to know.

Wow, thats crazy you say that... I really hope he's ok... I hope he just got in his car/ or another car and took off to gather his thoughts.... pray for him and his family!!

Was his car there? Before this thread today I wasn't sure what was going on. There were a ton of unmarked cars all over the neighborhood and neighboring communities but they were very tight lipped about what was going on.

We don't have any info on his car... thats what my husband would like to know... Where is his car? Because if his car is gone, then maybe he went away... which we all would hope... But if his car is around then( we hubby and I ) think it could mean something bad.... The police/ect arent saying much.... I just got my info from someone that I can trust they know what they are talking about....I myself shouldnt know as much as I do....

BTW: Hubby called his cell... no answer.... :-( just called it... I made him....

Understood it's so alarming when bad things happen or mysterious things whatever the case may be in areas you don't expect it. I hope for the best for all involved.

Ok yall Im going to bed... Hopefully tomm. morning we will have better news, as hubby is going to spyglass to work... Maybe he can get more info. out of someone... Who knows.... Not likley...