Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirl
    Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...

But that's just me.
    Maybe he was in witness protection....
    Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...

But that's just me.
    Depends on which co-worker it was.
    "People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

*sarcasam* Im really fricking glad that she put "Mark Guy" in parentheses instead of do you know anything about this "mark" guy that they are looking for. Because it made it sound like the guys name was Mark Guy instead of just a guy named mark. Nice to know how you can freak people out by doing that- when you actually put a name of someone instead of just a reference.
    Dear Santa... a pink or blue would be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by watercolor
    *sarcasam* Im really fricking glad that she put "Mark Guy" in parentheses instead of do you know anything about this "mark" guy that they are looking for. Because it made it sound like the guys name was Mark Guy instead of just a guy named mark. Nice to know how you can freak people out by doing that- when you actually put a name of someone instead of just a reference.

I agree. It was even capitalized like it was his name. Plus, her husband works with him and they don't even know his last name....
    "Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell phones, iPods and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."

Harper Lee, author of "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Quote Originally Posted by Ehesef
    I can't believe there's three pages about this that contain absolutely NO information. All you are doing is sitting behind your computers clucking like a bunch of hens. Worthless.
    Does anyone know about ... 09-07-2006 08:50 AM You get on my nerves.

Well, if I managed to piss you off, you probably get on my nerves too.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Brenda you are missed!!! LovingMother's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dondi
    Is this Mark one of the maintenance men at SpyGlass by any chance?

Yes it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ehesef
    Freaked out, fine, I can understand that. But thinking that you have a right to police information because your husband sees him twice a week? That's just ignorant.

Ok, First of all we dont need all the info... However we would like to know how he came about missing.... However we got more info lastnight....

Im glad to see you all joking about this... you people are so freaking rude its not even funny... Yeah, im writting about it online to try and get the word out... (the only reason i said this Mark guy) because I didnt think it was MY place to give his full name,ect..... That is the family's right and the police right.... With having family work at the firehouse in hollywood/leonardtown I know what I can and can't say.....

To the person that said something about my husband and Mark... Ha ha you so freaking funny.... Get a damn life... This is real ####, this is NOT a joke....
    Let someone in your family go missing and other ppl on here make jokes about it, I bet you wouldnt think it was so freaking funny now would you, ohh maybe you would because some of you people are SICK~

But that's just me.

I'm glad some of you arent joking about this... Thanks!! Yes, it is freaky knowing you know someone that is missing and may be dead!!!

missing

Not everyone is so rude. Some of us are very concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyChick
    I agree. It was even capitalized like it was his name. Plus, her husband works with him and they don't even know his last name....

Little information we did know his lastname.... But we werent giving that out.. It was the police rights as well as his wife's rights... Not our's....