Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Does anyone know about this "Mark" Guy Missing down by gate 3

Just wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on? They told my husband they were looking for him( ok looking for him in what manner) Missing, Wanted??? My husband works with him down at SpyGlass.... We believe he's missing because they have alot of ppl out there looking in the woods/ect... They have the firetrucks/ect all down there... About 20 police cars.... This is a lil freaky because we just saw him Sat down at SpyGlass... We arent friends of the family( so no we cant ask them) My hubby just knows him from work.

Last edited:

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Thanks I saw it... My husband just found out the news about 4 this afternoon... See my hubby works for Truegreen( he runs a crew of 8 guys) and Mark is the guy on site at SpyGlass that tells him what needs to be done...I hope they find him... We just saw him Sat... This is sad.... :-(

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Nicole_in_somd said:
I hope everything is ok. Has anyone heard any more news on it?

they are still looking for him at this hour.... There is a crap load of ppl down at spyglass and around it..... I really hope they find him soon.... I feel for his family!!! :(

lostintheusn

Does anyone know when he went missing? I live in the area and have seen police at their residence for the last few days.

lostintheusn

OK thanks I would like to know. There was a lot of ruckus down that way very late on Monday night but I had seen the police in that area earlier in hte day. Anyone have a description of the guy?

lostintheusn

Oh it's OK I am not sure exactly what is going on I just want to know if I need to be alert as I have a family and live relativley close.

lostintheusn

Hard to believe its a big deal down here..lol. Seriously I hope all is well for them and no foul play is involved. There has been a small crime in flux in that area over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Serious trouble in what was once a pretty quiet part of town.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
lostintheusn said:
Hard to believe its a big deal down here..lol. Seriously I hope all is well for them and no foul play is involved. There has been a small crime in flux in that area over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Serious trouble in what was once a pretty quiet part of town.
They did say the "family dog was alive," whatever that means.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Ok, this is a huge deal..... Not a laughing matter.... At lease my husband and I don't think so... All Im saying is he is missing along with his gun since Sunday about 10p.m. Im not giving out any more info... please people don't make a joke out of this matter!!

K

Kain99

LovingMother said:
Ok, this is a huge deal..... Not a laughing matter.... At lease my husband and I don't think so... All Im saying is he is missing along with his gun since Sunday about 10p.m. Im not giving out any more info... please people don't make a joke out of this matter!!
People react differently to trauma. They care. Trust me.

lostintheusn

I am not making a joke there were a ton of what sounded like fireworks going off late Monday night in that area. I mean real late when kids shouldnt be out. Trust me I am not laughing I want to know.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Wow, thats crazy you say that... I really hope he's ok... I hope he just got in his car/ or another car and took off to gather his thoughts.... pray for him and his family!!

lostintheusn

Was his car there? Before this thread today I wasn't sure what was going on. There were a ton of unmarked cars all over the neighborhood and neighboring communities but they were very tight lipped about what was going on.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
We don't have any info on his car... thats what my husband would like to know... Where is his car? Because if his car is gone, then maybe he went away... which we all would hope... But if his car is around then( we hubby and I ) think it could mean something bad.... The police/ect arent saying much.... I just got my info from someone that I can trust they know what they are talking about....I myself shouldnt know as much as I do....

lostintheusn

Understood it's so alarming when bad things happen or mysterious things whatever the case may be in areas you don't expect it. I hope for the best for all involved.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Ok yall Im going to bed... Hopefully tomm. morning we will have better news, as hubby is going to spyglass to work... Maybe he can get more info. out of someone... Who knows.... Not likley...