Any new Sephora/Bare Minerals coupons out now?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I lost my make-up bag coming back from vacation and now I need to replace my beloved Bare Escentuals items. I'd lke to do this somewhat inexpensively, because I'm cheap like that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
I lost my make-up bag coming back from vacation and now I need to replace my beloved Bare Escentuals items. I'd lke to do this somewhat inexpensively, because I'm cheap like that.
Is the make up bag with the keys to your truck?? :lmao:

I know, cheap shot..

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Is sephora.com the best place to order the Bare Minerals make-up? I think I am going to give this stuff a try....finally. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
K_Jo said:
BG, I buy all my BMs on ebay. It's also a great place to get samples.
Does this mean that you'll be buying me some BM products off of eBay?

I knew that I loved you for a reason. You are so good to me. :huggy:

proudof3

If you live close to VA, Ulta is great cosmetic purchases. They have coupons available in the store when you get there.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
This just in from Sephora ...

[font=Arial,sans-serif]FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter ADDICTION in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free deluxe sample of Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Skin Revival Treatment (.25 oz). This offer is valid while supplies last on online merchandise orders. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. One offer per order.[/font]