Aerosmith/Motley Crue

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
HillBillyChick said:
On Sept. 30th, we have a group going to Nissan Pavilion for this concert. Anyone else going from down here?
I will be there with a group of folks.........instead of getting premium seats, we got the lawn seats. Last time we went they came on the lawn and played for the second half of their show.

harleygirl said:
I will be there with a group of folks.........instead of getting premium seats, we got the lawn seats. Last time we went they came on the lawn and played for the second half of their show.
I immediately thought of you when I read this thread title...:dude: :lol:

HillBillyChick

harleygirl said:

I was there too! I can't wait - they are so awesome. My birthday is the 28th so this is my bday bash.... I like lawn seats best. That way I can get up and dance, dance, dance!!! :larry:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw Motley Crue & Whitesnake back in the day. Circa 1985 I believe it was. Oakland Coliseum.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
RoseRed said:
I saw Motley Crue & Whitesnake back in the day. Circa 1985 I believe it was. Oakland Coliseum.

Damn, I was 5 years old. I still listen to 80's music from time to time. :larry:

Angel

~*~*~
I went to the Motley Crue Dr. Feel Good Concert back in 89/90. They were there with Warrent doing their Cherry Pie tour. Ah... The memories... I remember Mick Mars doing an awesome solo and Tommy Lee mooning the crowd (his drum set moved out onto a cat walk type thing)... :blushing:

Last edited:
FireBrand said:
Coverdale rocks !!!

I had a major crush on David in the very early 90's. I saw them at the Patriot Center and couldn't take my eyes off of him. I haven't seen any recent photos of him. I wonder if time has been kind to him.

Angel said:
I went to the Motley Crue Dr. Feel Good Concert back in 98/99. They were there with Warrant doing their Cherry Pie tour.

:fixed: :razz:

Time was NOT kind to Jani Lane. :jameo:

Attachments

• 1-JaniLaneLive.jpg
    1-JaniLaneLive.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: