tempurpedic and select comfort

DDoyle

I have tryed temperpedic and it was to hot and started to fall a part in the first year. Called mattress corner about and was told to bad and there could do anything call tempurpedic. I sold it to my father in law and got a select comfort which was very hard to sleep on and once the power went out I was screwed. Had to pay $300 to return the damn thing so,now i am sleeping in my guest room not knowing what to try next my advice stay away from these beds

F

Fat Momma

DDoyle said:
I have tryed temperpedic and it was to hot and started to fall a part in the first year. Called mattress corner about and was told to bad and there could do anything call tempurpedic. I sold it to my father in law and got a select comfort which was very hard to sleep on and once the power went out I was screwed. Had to pay $300 to return the damn thing so,now i am sleeping in my guest room not knowing what to try next my advice stay away from these beds

If it was so bad why would you sell it to anyone else? What did Temperpedic say when you called them?

What kind of bed did you have before all this troubles?

morganj614

DDoyle said:

Hmmm, I've had memory foam by BodyZone for 2.5 years, not hot, no breakdown and no aches or pains in the morning. You sound like a chronic complainer. I hear Select Comfort is very comfy:shrug:

Techno Kat

Beware the combination of tempurpedic mattress and high quality satin sheets. It has been known to cause a body to 'thrust' off the side in one quick sliding motion.

Pete

Repete
Techno Kat said:
Beware the combination of tempurpedic mattress and high quality satin sheets. It has been known to cause a body to 'thrust' off the side in one quick sliding motion.
You would think the knees and hands sinking into the memory foam would inhibit sliding during high torque maneuvers even on satin sheets. :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
You would think the knees and hands sinking into the memory foam would inhibit sliding during high torque maneuvers even on satin sheets. :confused:
Heated up satin is slippery.