Bugs under house

C

czygvtwkr

Does anyone even attempt to keep the bugs out from under their house? I seem to have a ton of crickets and spiders under my house and they seem to always find a way inside my house.

Angel

~*~*~
Unfortunately I have no answers for you. I have these weird little black worms that find their way into my house. Maybe whoever answers your question will help me with preventing these wormies from coming into my house? :shrug: :ohwell:

BlackSheep

czygvtwkr said:
Does anyone even attempt to keep the bugs out from under their house? I seem to have a ton of crickets and spiders under my house and they seem to always find a way inside my house.
Don't kill spiders! They'll capture great numbers of insects or they'll die trying. Even in a near bug-free home many insects are caught in their webs. Every insect killed by a spider is one less insect to mate and multiply and annoy you.

onebdzee

off the shelf
BlackSheep said:
Don't kill spiders! They'll capture great numbers of insects or they'll die trying. Even in a near bug-free home many insects are caught in their webs. Every insect killed by a spider is one less insect to mate and multiply and annoy you.

:yeahthat:

I was always told that it was "bad luck" to kill spiders in your house....and I think that under the house constitutes being in the house :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BlackSheep said:
Don't kill spiders!
Boy and I saw a large spider in it's web in the yard yesterday evening and he started to throw his soccer ball at it. I stopped him and explained the he eats the bugs that eat us, so leave him alone.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I think I was bit by a spider or something at my uncles house in my sleep over the weekend. kinda on my bicep there i a purple spot, I didn't notice until later the next day, could see my veins from my arm up my shoulder then halfway across my chest. Doesn't really hurt, hand feels kinda funny but getting better

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Magnum said:
I think I was bit by a spider or something at my uncles house in my sleep over the weekend. kinda on my bicep there i a purple spot, I didn't notice until later the next day, could see my veins from my arm up my shoulder then halfway across my chest. Doesn't really hurt, hand feels kinda funny but getting better

:confused: sure you weren't drunk and fall down go boom on something?

:lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Softballkid said:
:confused: sure you weren't drunk and fall down go boom on something?

:lmao:
Well... I was drinkin but I don't think I fell. :lmao: I do remember riding around on the hood of my cousins car going through their fields. :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Magnum said:
Well... I was drinkin but I don't think I fell. :lmao: I do remember riding around on the hood of my cousins car going through their fields. :lmao:

:lol: you prolly got smacked by a corn stalk :roflmao:

Vince

czygvtwkr said:
I put a couple bug bombs in my crawl space twice a year. No bugs. If the spiders want to live, they'll have to move out doors. Had a big wolf spider under the house, had to put malathion down his hole to kill him.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Magnum said:
You should really get that checked by a doctor.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
czygvtwkr said:
Bug bombs! :yay:

ServiceGuy

I have never tired it before but I was told that if you put ‘lime” around your house that should keep the crickets out.

Magnum said:
Make sure it doesn't become blood poisoning.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Nanny Pam said:
Moth balls. :yay:
:lol: lady across the street did that after seeing a snake in her yard. No snake in the crawl space, but they couldn't stand the smell in the house :faint:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Just a lil ol heads up moth balls/moth chips, whatever-they can be potentially toxic to dogs, cats and other animals, particularly those products containing an ingredient known as naphthalene. Some mothball formulations may alternatively contain an insecticide known as dichlorobenzene, which is somewhat less toxic than naphthalene. However, it can still cause stomach upset and potentially even neurologic effects, if large enough amounts are consumed.

Naphthalene can cause serious illness, including, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, liver, kidney and blood cell damage, swelling of the brain tissues, seizures, coma and death if ingested—and respiratory tract damage, if inhaled. Just one mothball can potentially produce significant illness.
Just the messenger here..........

Otter

Nothing to see here
DoWhat said:
You should really get that checked by a doctor.

:yeahthat: Got bit by a spider last spring, ignored it and it really knocked me for a loop after a few days of thinking it would go away.