Best place to get halloween costumes?

nightowl

Last year I ordered them online and they were ok but really nothing great and were expensive. The year before that we went to the halloween place in San Souci and again nothing great but expensive. Is there a cheaper place to go to find kids costumes that look good at a decent price?

pingrr

Just go down to the local Dojo and buy a karate uniform. They make for great costumes.

fttrsbeerwench

Make em yourself:shrug:

I thing the home made kind are so much more fun...

Remember when wearing a sheet over your head was costume??

Or your Mom and Dad trying to get you seated in the car because you were wearing a TV box painted up as a gift or a die? :lmao:

nightowl

fttrsbeerwench said:
Make em yourself:shrug:

I thing the home made kind are so much more fun...

Remember when wearing a sheet over your head was costume??

Or your Mom and Dad trying to get you seated in the car because you were wearing a TV box painted up as a gift or a die? :lmao:

All great ideas, thanks.

I do remember using a sheet several years hehehe. Was never a box though hehehe. But you're right making them yourself is the nicest way.

Fallen, really cute costume, my daughter would look so cute in that. Last year she was Cinderella and she did look adorable but it was more her than the costume *smile*.

My son would make a great karate kid, that's a good one too.

TWLs wife

nightowl said:
Last year I ordered them online and they were ok but really nothing great and were expensive. The year before that we went to the halloween place in San Souci and again nothing great but expensive. Is there a cheaper place to go to find kids costumes that look good at a decent price?
Depending on what sizes your looking for. I had real good prices for nice costumes from Big lots & roses. It also depends on what your kids want to be too.

lillymay

Sounds like everyone has their kids hooked up for Halloween. Do any of you adults dress up and go out? One year I had dread locks so I went as Little Dread Riding Hood. Last year I was a Nurse/GoGo dancer and this year I'm going as a Rooster. Bought all the feathers on-line, over 1,000 of them!

F

Fallen

lillymay said:
Sounds like everyone has their kids hooked up for Halloween. Do any of you adults dress up and go out? One year I had dread locks so I went as Little Dread Riding Hood. Last year I was a Nurse/GoGo dancer and this year I'm going as a Rooster. Bought all the feathers on-line, over 1,000 of them!
I do!

T

TabbyDoll

Fallen said:
I go to the one in Waldorf, its in the shopping center where Ames use to be.

Is that the Spirit Store or something like that? I need to go take a look.Any ideas what a nice girl can be for halloween?

nomoney

TabbyDoll said:
Is that the Spirit Store or something like that? I need to go take a look.Any ideas what a nice girl can be for halloween?

put an old trash can around your waist, glue on a bunch of shredded paper and go as a paper shredder :yay:

T

TabbyDoll

nomoney said:
put an old trash can around your waist, glue on a bunch of shredded paper and go as a paper shredder :yay:

That is a cool idea! Can I steal it?

TWLs wife

lillymay said:
I dress up with my kids so their get into tick or treating. :howdy:

N

nitwhit3286

I thought the spirit halloween store was in la plata..I think that is what the sign read. I think too many kids are going to have the same costumes if the parents buy from wal-mart kmart or target. I bought my little one the fairy costume from target but I figure she won't really care until she is old enough to tell me what she wants to be..I guess I will have to relearn how to sew