I'm looking for a small table

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've searched Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Bombay, Pier I, Ikea and a gazillion other stores looking for the perfect table for the foyer. I can't find anything that matches my description. I'm looking for something that is not longer than 40 inches and about 3 ft tall. Lighter wood is preferred.

Does anyone have any good online sites they use for furniture or maybe you have seen something in a store?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
I've searched Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Bombay, Pier I, Ikea and a gazillion other stores looking for the perfect table for the foyer. I can't find anything that matches my description. I'm looking for something that is not longer than 40 inches and about 3 ft tall. Lighter wood is preferred.

Does anyone have any good online sites they use for furniture or maybe you have seen something in a store?

Are you looking for a sofa /cocktail table?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
Did you read my first post? :eyebrow:

Yes I did, missed the part about the foyer. Oops. If you cant find one pm me and the hubby can make you one. He made mine.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Chasey_Lane said:
Ooooh, more information, please. :cartwheel:

give me deminsions that you want, what kind of wood, color of stain ect....you want a drawer? Hubby makes really nice quality furniture on the side.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
baileydog said:
give me deminsions that you want, what kind of wood, color of stain ect....you want a drawer? Hubby makes really nice quality furniture on the side.
Approximately 35''-38'' long, 32''-36'' tall and no more than 8''-10 '' in width. A medium color stain, but on the lighter side.

Nanny Pam

I like the looks of this, half circle type, however, I would need it to be a tad bigger. It's Amish made.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Chasey_Lane said:

Chasey- look here
http://www.homedecorators.com/index.php

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nanny Pam said:
I like the looks of this, half circle type, however, I would need it to be a tad bigger. It's Amish made.
That would be perfect and it is what I'm aiming for!! :yay: Just nothing too country-sish as the house is all comtemporary/modern. :lol:

sugarmama

Chasey_Lane said:
Cute, but a little too deep. I'm looking at no more than 10''-12''.

I just bought a foyer table (also called hall table, console table, or sofa table) from amazon.com... just type in foyer table , and there are tons of options! I also looked on target.com, and kmart.com, and they had some to choose from (target had a few more contemporary options). :huggy:

SamSpade

Chasey_Lane said:

We went to that massive store just north of Waldorf - Regency. They have just the hugest selection you've ever seen. We saw a lot of pieces of furniture at lower prices - that we'd previously seen in other stores. Their prices are great.

However....

Their service...sucks. Did I mention, their service sucks? Well it sucks. Getting your furniture from them can be the most painful experience you can imagine, and their warehouse staff - I think they're unemployed terrorists. They all have atrocious attitudes.

Come to think of it - you might be better shopping online. We got our kid's furniture from JC Penney online.