Teaser for my new kitchen...

Ponytail

It's still in work, but here's a pic that shows a small view that appears to be finished. :lol:

Attachments

• new kitchen.JPG
    new kitchen.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 314

Vince

Where's the stove top? :confused: The floor looks great. Stainless steel appliances. :yay:

Last edited:

Ponytail

Vince said:
Where's the stove top? :confused:
You're looking at it. It's a glass radiant stove top. Maybe the knobs are confusing you? Kinda looks like it should be a gas range? Nope. I opted for knobs instead of the touch pad hoping that the knob controls will last longer than the touch pad units are known for.

Thanks for the compliments. So far, I love it. It's just waiting for paint and trim now. :banana: I'm SOOooo friggin happy with it though. I wish I had done it sooner though.

Vince

Ponytail said:
You're looking at it. It's a glass radiant stove top. Maybe the knobs are confusing you? Kinda looks like it should be a gas range? Nope. I opted for knobs instead of the touch pad hoping that the knob controls will last longer than the touch pad units are known for.

Thanks for the compliments. So far, I love it. It's just waiting for paint and trim now. :banana: I'm SOOooo friggin happy with it though. I wish I had done it sooner though.
Must be the reflection in the glass top that's messing me up. In the photo I can see the front of the stove, but the top looks like part of the wall or something else.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
That looks great, PT! :clap:
:yeahthat: I like it.

I almost bought that stove last weekend but it was a slide in. Mine is coming this Saturday. It has a convection oven and a whole bunch of technical options & stuff I'll probably never use. :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Gorgeous! :yay:

I'd love to see the "before" photos and the "after" photos when you finally get everything finished.

You should be so very proud of yourself.

Ponytail

BadGirl said:
Gorgeous! :yay:

I'd love to see the "before" photos and the "after" photos when you finally get everything finished.

You should be so very proud of yourself.

I have before pictures, but the kitchen was so small, it was impossible to take just one picture of anything...I couldn't back up far enough. :lol:

I'll try and get some posted in this thread in a few minutes. You'll have to excuse the mess depicted in the photos though. :lol:

Vince

I want a new stove, stainless steel, but gas this time. No elect. New roof has to come first and after the garage, I won't be able to do that until Spring. :banghead:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
LOL Looks really nice. We have opted for black appliances instead of Stainless.

Here is our Kitchen. Can you all visualize it LOL...

Attachments

• IMG_1437.JPG
    IMG_1437.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 196

Ponytail

Progress pictures...

here's the before, in-work, and somewhat after pics.

Attachments

• Old kitchen1.JPG
    Old kitchen1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Old kitchen 2.JPG
    Old kitchen 2.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 216
  • OldKitchen3.JPG
    OldKitchen3.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 207
  • kitchentearout1.JPG
    kitchentearout1.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 195
  • kitchentearout2.JPG
    kitchentearout2.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 216

Ponytail

Ponytail said:
here's the before, in-work, and somewhat after pics.

After cabinet install, and some of the sink area...

Attachments

• after cabinet install.JPG
    after cabinet install.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 234
  • kitchen sink area.JPG
    kitchen sink area.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 217

Ponytail

Vince said:
I like that flooring. What's the brand and type?

Columbia Flooring 3/4" x 3-1/4" Rustic Maple. :yay: Got it at Flooring America here on 235. They were able to beat Lumber Liquidators price partly because I picked it up and installed it myself. :yay:

Ponytail

FastCarsSpeed said:
LOL Looks really nice. We have opted for black appliances instead of Stainless.

Here is our Kitchen. Can you all visualize it LOL...

I can see it. It's beautiful. :bawl: I want a window over my sink. if I put a window over my sink, I'll have a beautiful view overlooking my toilet. :ohwell:

:yay: