Ahhhh Finally getting closer.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Well its getting closer and closer finally. They have done most of the rough in drains for the plumbing and Im hoping for the rest of the plumbing to be done and get the hvac guys in there and get our purdy siding on.

more pics

Attachments

• IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 181

unixpirate

Pitty Party
FastCarsSpeed said:
Well its getting closer and closer finally. They have done most of the rough in drains for the plumbing and Im hoping for the rest of the plumbing to be done and get the hvac guys in there and get our purdy siding on.

more pics

Did you get an outdoor shower for Chasey :popcorn:

Looks awesome.. :yay:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
CMC122 said:
Sweet!

Did you guys get the bonus room over the garage?

Yeah 16X22 Bonus room right off the master. Gonna extend the Master Bath over and put his and her closets along with putting a huge front dormer for my office. Then we can put the washer and dryer in the original master closet so our lazy butts dont have to go all the way to the basement LOL...

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
unixpirate said:
Did you get an outdoor shower for Chasey :popcorn:

Looks awesome.. :yay:

Nah but I figure Day is gonna cave it so Ace and I have built and observation tower on his roof. Cover charge is only 15.00...

CMC122

Go Braves!
FastCarsSpeed said:
Yeah 16X22 Bonus room right off the master. Gonna extend the Master Bath over and put his and her closets along with putting a huge front dormer for my office. Then we can put the washer and dryer in the original master closet so our lazy butts dont have to go all the way to the basement LOL...
Sweet idea!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
FastCarsSpeed said:
ssshhhh it.. Im tellin the kids it is a ghost so they should never ever come in our room. :lmao: :lmao:
That is a great story, until they scream for you to come to them because they heard a noise.