internet coupons

male20674

Last night while talking to my cousin, I was informed that internet coupons are available. I have never heard of anything like this before. He told me he simply goes to a searchengine like google and types in a company name and coupons (eg Bestbuy coupons) and normally finds coupons and codes that you type in during checkout and get significant savings.

I was amazed to hear this. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with this?

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
I accessed some coupons for dog food-not much else I'm interested in! It's all good. :yay:

domeglowing

Prada Princess
I do that a lot when I am shopping online. Some of the codes have saved me almost 45 to 50% off while some where for only free shipping which is still a plus.

I have not used any where you print out and take into a store but I think my sister has a lot.

mdgirlie

male20674 said:
Last night while talking to my cousin, I was informed that internet coupons are available. I have never heard of anything like this before. He told me he simply goes to a searchengine like google and types in a company name and coupons (eg Bestbuy coupons) and normally finds coupons and codes that you type in during checkout and get significant savings.

I was amazed to hear this. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with this?

I typically go to about.com to find coupons. Try this website:

About coupons