Lamp Oil by colors

SeaRide

I am searching for lamp oil that comes with color like blue, green, red, etc. I know I could search all over until I find one. I am hoping someone could tell me which store does have those stuff for sure.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Berry Patch in Prince Frederick has lamp oil in colors, not sure if it's what you want, though. Give them a call 410-535-4321. They are located on Route 231.

SeaRide

Originally posted by watercolor23
Also.. Wal-Mart. Who'da thunk it
NONE at Wal-Mart (at P-Freddy that one).. :rolleyes: I was there last night. But I will check out another Wal Mart near here.

Last edited:

SeaRide

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Where'd you get your oil lamp?
Well, friend of mine was hosting some kind of catalog party called "Princess House" and I couldn't make it. She came over and show me the catalog so I order some floating oil lamps and some stuff. Now I need some lamp oil in colors so I can use it. I will get some glass marbles or glass cuts in color to go with it.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SeaRide
NONE at Wal-Mart (at P-Freddy that one).. :rolleyes: I was there last night. But I will check out another Wal Mart near here.

Dont roll your eyes at me sir :nono: I will not help you no more if you persist with that. :razz:

Try the one in california. :smile:

SeaRide

Originally posted by watercolor23
Dont roll your eyes at me sir :nono: I will not help you no more if you persist with that. :razz:

Try the one in california. :smile:

WC, I was rolling eyes at THAT Walmart cuz I know there are other Walmarts far better than the one at Prince Frederick. That's why I said I am going to check the Walmart in California. Sorry for any misunderstanding. :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SeaRide
WC, I was rolling eyes at THAT Walmart cuz I know there are other Walmarts far better than the one at Prince Frederick. That's why I said I am going to check the Walmart in California. Sorry for any misunderstanding. :smile:

and I was being a smartass to the comment. Not taken personally. So dont be sorry. :biggrin: that is why I stuck my tounge out.

ALSO- try the apple basket in upper hollywood area.

SeaRide

Originally posted by Sharon
SeaRide, quit running all over town and order online.
:yeahthat:

I went online and saw plenty sites to order some. Oh well, I will run around the town just a little bit since the weather's nice. :biggrin: Again, I might just order exactly what I need from online. Decisions ..

SxyPrincess

I thought these were the lamps that had the oil beads dripping down. :rolleyes: Anyone know anything about those? I remember my mom had one years ago, and I'd let to get her another.