Waste Management

C

czygvtwkr

Waste Management is really pissing me off. I paid my bill and a few months later i get a statement saying I didnt. I call them and they say "oops our bad" and they supposedly fix it. A few months later I get the same thing, "oops we are really sorry about that" now another month or so later I get another bill. Grrrrr

Pete

Repete
I hote when they pick up my neighbors trash and throw it "near" the truck. The stuff that misses they leave to blow into my yard.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I had few problems with Waste Mismanagement besides the cost and them picking up trash whenever they felt like it (vs. at a regular time) on trash day. But I really and truly got angry with their trash container rental and their trying to force me into renting a second one. So naturally I took my business elsewhere. They do an excellent job and use my cans no problem, but all my trash MUST be in bags for them. Whenever I inherit my son's pickup truck, I'll very likely start hauling the trash to the transfer station myself (knowing all that trash will have to be bagged as well).

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Railroad said:
I had few problems with Waste Mismanagement besides the cost and them picking up trash whenever they felt like it (vs. at a regular time) on trash day. But I really and truly got angry with their trash container rental and their trying to force me into renting a second one. So naturally I took my business elsewhere. They do an excellent job and use my cans no problem, but all my trash MUST be in bags for them. Whenever I inherit my son's pickup truck, I'll very likely start hauling the trash to the transfer station myself (knowing all that trash will have to be bagged as well).

Who did you switch to? I had waste management and they gave me grief too. I came home one day and the can was gone, I called and they said yea you did not pay your bill?

I said I am on auto pay and the bill was paid. (it really was) and I said besides that you could have called or writen and told me there was a problem. When I had their service they were not that great.

The cans were left in the road or in the middle of the drivway or the neighbors driveway....I finaly got a truck and now take it myself but that does not always work out too well either.

J

jp2854

where I live the village has its own trash service. I used to take the cans to the curb til they threw them in my nextdoor neighbors yard and that was the end of it. Now I just take down black trashbags with the trash in it and be done with it. They DO NOT make us rent trashcans from them and we dont pay a bill it comes in a fee we pay to the village once a year I think but can't swear on it.

Qurious

Im On 1.
They had the nerve to raise their prices and then if you dont put it out on the curb they'll refuse to dump your trash. And they wont dump any trash that wont fit in the green bin.....

with that said - I got rid of them months ago. I'm with Reliable.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
In upper St. Marys, T&S does a great job and they are ALOT cheaper than waste management. :yay: :yay:

Old Dog

T&S? (yeah, I know it's an old thread)

I'm in the Bushwood area.

I ditched Waste Management when they raised their fees and said I could only use their cans. My house is a bit off the paved road and there's no way I'm rolling that dang bin all the way down when I have 2 perfectly good cans that fit nicely in the back of my car. I wouldn't have been able to do that with their bins because they would have gotten too heavy for me to use.

Now we haul our rubbish to the convenience center ourselves. However, DH isn't always that prompt, which is why I had the service in the first place.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Qurious said:
They had the nerve to raise their prices and then if you dont put it out on the curb they'll refuse to dump your trash. And they wont dump any trash that wont fit in the green bin.....

with that said - I got rid of them months ago. I'm with Reliable.

I have never heard of them are they local?