Harry Potter

J

juggy4805

Geek said:
Anyone else thinking of reading #1-#6 one more time before #7 this summer? :popcorn:

Maybe number 6 because it was awesome. I really didn't like 1-3. I can't wait for number 7 though.

Geek

juggy4805 said:
Maybe number 6 because it was awesome. I really didn't like 1-3. I can't wait for number 7 though.

I think you want to read 1-3. What if she slips something in from there :shrug: You might need a refresher. I can't wait and I am dreading #7 all at once.

J

juggy4805

Geek said:
I think you want to read 1-3. What if she slips something in from there :shrug: You might need a refresher. I can't wait and I am dreading #7 all at once.

Why are you dreading it? Well I guess if Harry dies I may cry. J/K. I wonder when a little information will be released about it because nothing is known.

Geek

juggy4805 said:
Why are you dreading it? Well I guess if Harry dies I may cry. J/K. I wonder when a little information will be released about it because nothing is known.

I am so sad to see the series end. I will read anything she writes. And you will cry like a baby, it's ok, I will too.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Geek said:
I am so sad to see the series end.
I will be too. But, I'll be much happier to see it end on a high note (i.e. wanting more) than like Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series, which has just gone to crap. I'll most likely read the first 6 again before reading the 7th. At the least I'll read number 6 again.

Geek

Nickel said:
I will be too. But, I'll be much happier to see it end on a high note (i.e. wanting more) than like Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series, which has just gone to crap. I'll most likely read the first 6 again before reading the 7th. At the least I'll read number 6 again.

I am figuring it is time to get started if I want to read them all. I just got two books I have to finish first. The Innocent Man by Grisham and The Memory Keeper's daughter by Kim Edwards.

Gwydion

Yep, I can't wait either...and I will probably read through all of them one more time before this summer. Hell, I have for the release of the past 2 books, no reason to stop the tradition now!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've just reread the previous 6 in the last month, so I should be good until July. I haven't seen any of the movies yet so I may get those to see how they are.

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
The third movie is by far the best, in my opinion.

Anywho, BIG news...

BBC:

Author JK Rowling has revealed the title of the seventh and final Harry Potter book.

The book will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

The announcement was made on the writer's official website. Fans must play a game in order to find out what the title is.

This week Rowling, 41, revealed how she has gone back to writing in cafes - as she did 13 years ago when starting to write about the boy wizard.

She has also admitted how she has been dreaming of the character.

Writing on her website she described it as an "epic dream" where she was Harry and the narrator simultaneously.

'Elated and overwrought'

In a recent blog the writer said she has been working hard on the last book.

"I'm now writing scenes that have been planned, in some cases, for a dozen years or even more," she said.

She also described feeling "alternately elated and overwrought" at writing it and joked she cannot decide if she wants to finish it or not.

Geek said:
Anyone else thinking of reading #1-#6 one more time before #7 this summer? :popcorn:

Just started re reading Order of the Phoenix last night. Is that #6?? Anyway, can't wait for the next book and the next movie!! :cartwheel

Gwydion

You can now pre-order #7. You have been for awhile, but seeing as how nobody mentioned it, I figured I'd give yall a heads up!

Gwydion

I don't pre-order. I just go to the midnight opening at a borders.

Much more entertaining...and I get my book ahead of pre-orderers.

Just threw it out to those of yall that can't go out at midnight!