Props to LP

Dukesdad

I have been twice since they opened there and will not be going back unless I hear some better reports than the one I would have given.

mainman

Set Trippin
CandyRain said:
Have not been to either to dine, I have had food from the place in the park before and it was pretty good.

Don't ya hate when someone pms you and you try to pm them back and their box is dirty...:shrug:

CandyRain

mainman said:
Have not been to either to dine, I have had food from the place in the park before and it was pretty good.

Don't ya hate when someone pms you and you try to pm them back and their box is dirty...:shrug:
:blushing: oops!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Good one, I don't think they picked up on my innuendo...
:sheesh: The only one that didn't get your innuendo was that dead dog in the other thread.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
We were in Leonardtown a few weeks back and decided to eat at the new Lindas. All I can say is stay away from the buffet. It sucked so bad I may never eat there again, but on the other hand the Lindas in the park is the bomb. Had beakfast there saturday and yum yum. And yes I am aware that they are the same place. Also the one in the park unfortuatly is going to close up soon.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
That place isn't all that; too long of a wait for your food and drink, high prices, and inattentive staff.