cord of wood

KingFish

Nothing to see here
What is the average price for wood these days? My neighbor is selling it for 165 a cord delivered and stacked. I am toying with the idea to do it as well to make some side money.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
KingFish said:
What is the average price for wood these days? My neighbor is selling it for 165 a cord delivered and stacked. I am toying with the idea to do it as well to make some side money.

If you decide to do it pm me for my address. We have lots of trees down your welcome to cut up and haul away!! (free of course)

mrweb

Iron City
Suz' said:
If you decide to do it pm me for my address. We have lots of trees down your welcome to cut up and haul away!! (free of course)
That's what I would suggest if you are willing to cut and split yourself. With all the trees down from the storm this summer, folks are pretty much giving it away.

How you doins Suz? I no longer work where I did.

Sell it out in front of Giant. $5 an arm load. I can't believe what they charge for that little saran wrapped pkg.!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
mrweb said:
That's what I would suggest if you are willing to cut and split yourself. With all the trees down from the storm this summer, folks are pretty much giving it away.

How you doins Suz? I no longer work where I did.

Doing great!!! ck your pm's!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Suz' said:

Thank you for the offer. If I decide to, I will look ya up. :yay: Two offers so far. :larry: