Decisions, Decisions

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
So, what are all the forumites doing this weekend?

Two really good bands playing locally on Saturday, that I know of...

Six Gun South at Brass Rail
Stiff Richard at Neptunes.

Decisions, decisions...

RoseRed said:
What time are you picking me up?
I will be there at 6:30. I have to get to her place early because she signed me up to bring the plates, napkins, forks, toothpicks, tableclothes, crockpots, karaoke machine, meatballs, wings, chips, salsa, coolers and ice.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I will be there at 6:30. I have to get to her place early because she signed me up to bring the plates, napkins, forks, toothpicks, tableclothes, crockpots, karaoke machine, meatballs, wings, chips, salsa, coolers and ice.

I'll bring the jello shooters and Twister. :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
RoseRed said:
I'll bring the jello shooters and Twister. :yay:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... You have been so meam lately, that your invite has been pulled...:poorbaby:

mainman said:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but... You have been so meam lately, that your invite has been pulled...:poorbaby:
Pssst... I'll have her sample and resample the shooters before we leave... she'll be a blast by the time I get her there. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Pssst... I'll have her sample and resample the shooters before we leave... she'll be a blast by the time I get her there. :yay:
:lampshade:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
GF's have made mention about doing something this weekend no confirmations at this time though. If I do nothing with the girls I will do something with my boy in DC and my sisters have been wanting me to hit the club with them. So all of it is up in the air right now.

Dang it, nomo... clean out your PMer box... I am already bringing a ton of stuff for your dayum party... I draw the line at marinated steaks...:tantrum

morganj614

kwillia said:
Dang it, nomo... clean out your PMer box... I am already bringing a ton of stuff for your dayum party... I draw the line at marinated steaks...:tantrum

:yeahthat:

I need to know if 4 cases of 10 ouncers are enough :frown:

nomoney

why can you never keep something private???? I didn't want to invite EVERYONE :banghead:

But now that its out in the open.....if you bring the marinated steaks, I'll allow you to have the free parking. Those that don't contribute as much will have to still pay for parking though. Just give your keys to the 4 foot tall valet's.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
nomoney said:
why can you never keep something private???? I didn't want to invite EVERYONE :banghead:

But now that its out in the open.....if you bring the marinated steaks, I'll allow you to have the free parking. Those that don't contribute as much will have to still pay for parking though. Just give your keys to the 4 foot tall valet's.
Vince is in charge of parking?