Cancelling Sirius Satellite Radio -> Never-ending Robotic Telemarketing Calls

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Had Sirius for one month and cancelled. Ever since, it's never-ending recorded telemarketing calls trying to get you back as a customer.

If you don't answer the phone, the computer keeps calling back at different times of the day until you give in.

Called Sirius asking them to not call any more. Cheery bubbly guy said no problem... Two calls since.

Once you are in their database, you are in their database. Nice manager person deleted my telephone numbers from the database to see if that stops it.

Stay tuned...

May the great GoogleBot find this thread and spread the word throughout the world for all of mankind to see.. All hail GoogleBot!

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I guess the great GoogleBot would be happier if I spelled Sirius correctly...

Thanks MainMan! You may have saved countless souls from the terror of Sirius Annoyo-Robo-Telemarketing-Terror-Bot!

David said:
Had Sirius for one month and cancelled. Ever since, it's never-ending recorded telemarketing calls trying to get you back as a customer.

If you don't answer the phone, the computer keeps calling back at different times of the day until you give in.

Called Sirius asking them to not call any more. Cheery bubbly guy said no problem... Two calls since.

Once you are in their database, you are in their database. Nice manager person deleted my telephone numbers from the database to see if that stops it.

Stay tuned...

May the great GoogleBot find this thread and spread the word throughout the world for all of mankind to see.. All hail GoogleBot!

Why did you cancel? :confused: