Rozerem commercial

Pete

Repete
The one where a tired guy can't sleep so he goes into the kitchen and Abe Lincoln and a beaver are waiting for him with a chess set.

I don't get it. :confused:

Pete

Repete
The kid who dressed up as Hitler for Halloween is living proof that assault and battery laws are too stringent.

He was being an ass for no reason, he is on O'Reily right now and cannot give a single reason why other than he "just wanted to". He should have been punched in the melon.

His mother should be punched in the melon too because she is on Tv defending her kids lack of class.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pete said:
The one where a tired guy can't sleep so he goes into the kitchen and Abe Lincoln and a beaver are waiting for him with a chess set.

Did you know that, stupid people think they are smart?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:

Those are characters from his dreams...they miss him because he's not sleeping and therefore not dreaming. Sheesh...

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Pete said:
If you had seen it would you know what it means, Abe Lincoln, a beaver, a chess set and a tired guy?
It makes no sense. Maybe one of us should contact their PR department. I bet the mv_princess would do it. She called Alpaca Pete's for me to find out how to clean my slippers.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I thought they were characters of his dreams and they missed him because he hasn't been sleeping. :shrug: But, I'm not smart so I'm probably wrong. :cheesy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Mrs. Jones said:
I thought they were characters of his dreams and they missed him because he hasn't been sleeping. :shrug: But, I'm not smart so I'm probably wrong. :cheesy:

You copied me. :mad:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pete said:

Those are characters from his dreams...they miss him because he's not sleeping and therefore not dreaming. Idiot..........................

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
Those are characters from his dreams...they miss him because he's not sleeping and therefore not dreaming. Sheesh...
Now that is just silly, unless the beaver is a metaphor for ....AHH!

Pete

Repete
DoWhat said:
Those are characters from his dreams...they miss him because he's not sleeping and therefore not dreaming. Idiot..........................
:smack: don't call me idiot you mouth breathing goofball.