Salsaritas' Fresh Cantina ..Coming soon in Prince Frederick

SeaRide

Just saw the sign on the building for Salsaritas' Fresh Cantina right next to Nick's of Prince Frederick. Here's the LINKIE http://www.salsaritas.com/

What's open at this time:
the bank (southern or tri state something?)
Eckerd
Petco

What's not open yet:
Five Guys
Mamma Lucia
Panera Bread
Salsaritas' Fresh Cantina
Office Depot
Wawa
Jewelry store (I forgot the name)
Design something
Library
and few others

... and YW

johnjrval424

According to the Calvert Recorder, the library is open.

Salsaritas looks extremely similar to Chipotle's menu. Are they owned by the same company? Has anyone ever eaten there?

Last edited:
C

chess

johnjrval424 said:
According to the Calvert Recorder, the library is open.

Salsaritas looks extremely similar to Chipotle's menu. Are they owned by the same company? Has anyone ever eaten there?

Chiptole is owned by McDonalds so I doubt it is...

K_Jo said:
It's open. Anybody been there? :tap:
Otter has been there a few times already. But that was before they opened so all he cold do was press his nose against the door. He's nosey like that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Otter has been there a few times already. But that was before they opened so all he cold do was press his nose against the door. He's nosey like that.
I think I saw his noseprints on the door!

K_Jo said:
I think I saw his noseprints on the door!
Did you see a smudge about 2 1/2 feet under the nose print? If so that was probably his... he was very excited to be there!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Did you see a smudge about 2 1/2 feet under the nose print? If so that was probably his... he was very excited to be there!
The smudge was actually 3 feet under the nose print. :really:

SeaRide

on topic...

I saw the "now open" sign for Salsaritas few days ago. I haven't eat there yet but plan to try it one day.

Mamma Lucia is now open. I haven't try that place yet.

K_Jo said:
The smudge was actually 3 feet under the nose print. :really:
Hmmmm.... normally the angle is / which should have put it at 2 1/2 feet. Maybe he wasn't as excited as I expected. :ohwell: