Attention horse folks

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
vraiblonde said:
Please don't advertise your animals or property in the forums. That's what the classifieds are for: http://classifieds.somd.com

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sorry, wasn't my property. I only know of it through a friend and I know there were a couple people looking around for enough to have a horse on it.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
check out "Zee car is for sale" in chit chat...they are lucky they didnt advertise that in the horse threads cause it would be deleted. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
persimmoncf said:
check out "Zee car is for sale" in chit chat...they are lucky they didnt advertise that in the horse threads cause it would be deleted. :lmao:
No, if the property or animal or whatever is already in the classifieds, there's no problem drawing attention to the ad. It's just advertising it exclusively in the forums that's a problem.

R

remaxrealtor

vraiblonde said:
No, if the property or animal or whatever is already in the classifieds, there's no problem drawing attention to the ad. It's just advertising it exclusively in the forums that's a problem.

JMO but I think that is VERY reasonable.

I will be listing a 15 3 standardbred for sale soon if he doesn't stop playing rodeo pony :lmao: . KIDDING! I'm so happy to have him up and kicking like he feels great, I'll take the knocks any day! :huggy:

remaxrealtor said:

I will be listing a 15 3 standardbred for sale soon if he doesn't stop playing rodeo pony :lmao: . KIDDING! I'm so happy to have him up and kicking like he feels great, I'll take the knocks any day! :huggy:
My daughter and I stopped by Rick's Friday night... I asked for you, alas you were not there...:howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

kwillia said:
My daughter and I stopped by Rick's Friday night... I asked for you, alas you were not there...:howdy:
Hope it was good! I do more the paperwork end of things, don't actually wait tables unless I'm filling in or something. i gained sooooooooooooooooo much weight when we open that I am on a strict once-a-week-food-from-there diet. On a different note...I had scambled eggs and sausage DROWNED in ketsup for breafast yesterday. We are kindred spirits! :huggy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:coffee: not trying to be a smartass or anal...but its not in the classifieds so far. And the thread hasnt been pulled either. So, fair is fair...lets treat everyone the same. JMHO ofcourse.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
persimmoncf said:
remaxrealtor said:

I agree also. I just noted this http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=86933 cause they admit in the post that it was NOT on the classified and that they were advertising it first on the forums...maybe Vraiblonde just didnt notice that. Thats all.

Good catch and rightfully noted. What I put in was not an ad for myself, it was just helpful information from an earlier thread.