Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hells happening to Charles County?????

Shut Up Little Man!!!! Disco Stu's Avatar

Exclamation What the hells happening to Charles County?????

Every freakin' news article is about some robbery or assualut or worse. What the hells going on with this place?

It wasn't this bad back in the late 80s/early 90s. Must be the influx of PG County and DC section 8 housing people who got kicked out for some reason.

On a bigger note, the black community needs to step up to the plate and hold its young men accountable and responsible for their actions. Too much of this "Tyrone ain't nuthin' but a victim" crap is being used as an excuse for bad criminal behavior.

I am sorry your ancestors were slaves, but that does NOT give you an excuse or validation to live a criminal lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!

Selfish young jerks, only care about their immediate needs and dont give two cents about anyone else.
    Last edited by Disco Stu; 11-14-2006 at 08:10 AM.

Robberies and assaults aren't limited just to Blacks-
    Population of Charles Co.
    White persons- 62.3%
    Black persons- 32.8%
    Last edited by Lilypad; 11-14-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypad
    Robberies and assaults aren't limited just to Blacks-
    White persons- 62.3%
    Black persons- 32.8%
    Agreed but do you have a source for those stats? I would like to see it.
    "We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I, a full commitments what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy."

Give Peas a Chance Bustem' Down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-74me
    Agreed but do you have a source for those stats? I would like to see it.
    134.6774% of all statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustem' Down
    134.6774% of all statistics are made up.
    Agreed also.
    "We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I, a full commitments what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy."

YOU CANT BASE IT ON RACE THAT IS THE PROBLEM THIS DAY IN AGE NOW, THE PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT ARE RACIST AND SCARED OF BLACK PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN IS, THEIR ARE WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, MEXICAN AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE COMMITTING CRIMES TOO. IT'S EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP ACTING LIKE FOOLS.

AND WHO THE HELL SAID THAT THEY WERE BLAMING IT ON THEIR ANCESTORS BEING SLAVES, COME ON NOW THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM ALWAYS STARTS WITH SOMEONE COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WITH SOME STUPID COMMENTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Stu
    Every freakin' news article is about some robbery or assualut or worse. What the hells going on with this place?

It wasn't this bad back in the late 80s/early 90s. Must be the influx of PG County and DC section 8 housing people who got kicked out for some reason.

On a bigger note, the black community needs to step up to the plate and hold its young me n accountable and responsible for their actions. Too much of this "Tyrone ain't nuthin' but a victim" crap is being used as an excuse for bad criminal behavior.

I am sorry your ancestors were slaves, but that does NOT give you an excuse or validation to live a criminal lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!

Selfish young jerks, only care about their immediate needs and dont give two cents about anyone else.

Give Peas a Chance Bustem' Down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayden0405
    YOU CANT BASE IT ON RACE THAT IS THE PROBLEM THIS DAY IN AGE NOW, THE PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT ARE RACIST AND SCARED OF BLACK PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN IS, THEIR ARE WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, MEXICAN AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE COMMITTING CRIMES TOO. IT'S EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP ACTING LIKE FOOLS.

AND WHO THE HELL SAID THAT THEY WERE BLAMING IT ON THEIR ANCESTORS BEING SLAVES, COME ON NOW THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM ALWAYS STARTS WITH SOMEONE COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WITH SOME STUPID COMMENTS.
    No need to yell.

I don't know how I ever make it out of the house living in PG County since it's WAY worse than Charles.

I don't think it matters where you are when you have the "haves" and "have nots" in a society.

Historically, there have always been "categories" in society which most people accept - wealthy, upper middle class, middle class, lower middle class, poverty. How each person achieves that category is based upon their work ethic and business acumen. Some people do fall into being wealthy (old family money, inheriting large parcels of land, etc.) but they still have to work at keeping that status.

I think where the problems lie are the morals and ethics being taught to the subsequent generations. It's not enough that minorities are offered incredible opportunities to help themselves (and yes, statistically, it is proven that minorities have a tremendous advantage over the white population with regard to college tuition assistance, housing, public assistance, etc.) Somehow, they got the impression that it should be given to them simply because of their minority status. It's because of that mindset that the race card gets played and the tension exists between the many races in this country.

I would give my right arm for some of the opportunities afforded to minorities in this country but I don't qualify. Did I feel resentment when I was told that there was no low-interest tuition assistance for me because I was white while a black co-worker was able to get a very low interest loan to complete her degree? Yes. The difference is that I didn't go burn the college down or shoot the finance officer for it. I didn't break into someone's house and steal items to get money. I didn't hold up a bank or rob a liquor store.

Whites tend to not say anything when they are denied something. When was the last time you heard of a white person suing a restaurant because they didn't think they were served fast enough? I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Quote Originally Posted by jayden0405
    Watch the news and see if you can figure out why YBMs get singled out for being robbers and rapists.
    The stuff cheerleaders do on hardwood, it absolutely blows my mind - Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    -Illegals who are already here can stay, provided they haven't committed any crimes.